What's your favourite 3 Christmas songs?

Fairytale of New York - Pogues & Kirsty McColl

Stop the Calvary - Jona Lewie

Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt (shows my softer christmas side ;))

xxx

Last edited:
1.Happy Xmas(War is over) -John Lennon

2.Last Christmas -Wham

3.I wish it could be xmas every day

What about christmas carols?? I love Away in A manger, makes me cry:eek:

Glamtastic! - Wow!

Mine (in no particular order)

Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas is you
Darlene Love - All alone on Christmas
Darlene Love (again) Christmas (Baby please come home)

Honourable mention to the Pogues & Kirsty for a late friend who passed recently and it was his favourite tune. Will always remember it fondly hen I hear it.

Oooooh. If you want to feel REALLY snuggly, and magical, and Christmassy, there's only one guy that can do it.

So: 3 songs -

Mistletoe and Wine
Millennium Prayer
Saviour's Day

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

you and my auntie need to be locked in a room together....a room far away from me....to enjoy christmas together!!! she is a mega cliff fan too!!

have you seen the card in clintons?? open it and cliff sings to you!! saw it as i was being robbed of £5.30 for the jls version for my girlies!!!

lurverick said:
you and my auntie need to be locked in a room together....a room far away from me....to enjoy christmas together!!! she is a mega cliff fan too!!

have you seen the card in clintons?? open it and cliff sings to you!! saw it as i was being robbed of £5.30 for the jls version for my girlies!!!

Ooh, pm me your address Jim, I'll get you one of them and put it in the envelope with the calendars. It's no bother!!

Thanks, Minxface, that'd be brill!

Have they got the Terry Wogan one, for me to send you?

My friend is good mates with Brian, but I agree with you! Ha ha!! He was a total numpty when I last went round! Ha ha!!

I had to ring a customer service number before and I was put on hold guess what song they played :D the first time I didnt mind waiting.

Back