Favourite Shake/Soup/Bar/Meal

ROSB

Following on with my previous post what's your Favourite Shake/Soup/Bar or Meal?

Mine are:

Shake - Vanilla :p
Soup - Yet to be brave enough to try one :jelous:
Bar - Cranberry :p:p yum yum yum!
Meal - Shepherds Pie :p

Will be interesting to see how different we all are!

Shake - Vanilla but only with coffee as it's too sweet otherwise - if I have to drink it on it's own it would be banana
Bar - Peanut
Soup - minestrone with tabasco
Meal - Pasta Carbonara maybe

Over time it changed, but I'd have to say...
Shake - vanilla
Bar - Nut Fudge
Soup - Minestrone
Meal - for taste is the new Pasta Carbonara, but I better put Porridge because I had that every morning for over 6 months.lol

Shake was chocolate until they changed flavour now half chocolate/vanilla or chocolate/banana

Soup minestrone

Bar toffee

Meal shepherds pie all the way!

P.S (Am I the only one who can't stomach the carbonara?)

Actually I'd like to change my meal vote from pasta carbonara to apple and cinnamon porridge - yum!

Pasta carbonara, don't have bars, minestrone or pea and ham and vanilla. Oh and the lemon water flavouring....

Shake - Vanilla (totally feeling the vanilla love, esp. with hot with a teaspoon of coffee in for the morning)
Bar - nut fudge (mmm just like a snickers!)
Soup - not a fan of any really, but if i had to choose one it would be the new pea and ham
Meal - porridge

Shake- none don't like em
Bar- Nut fudge
soup- none don't like em
Meal- well it has as been porridge but I now love the new carbonara!

I'm like that, live on porridge and bars .... and now carbonara!

Well

Right now I am tempted to say carbonara for all 4! But:

Shake - vanilla
Bar - peanut
Soup - mushroom
Meal - carbonara

With the new flavours my fav are;
Strawberry shake for breakfast.
Porridge for lunch.
Carbonara (made in a pan) for tea.
Another porridge for supper.
Jelly from st Clements & mouse mix if I'm having a craving.

I'm going to stop the bars though as I LOVE them which is too dangerous for me to control at present.

My favourites are
Shake = chocolate
Soup = minestrone
meal = shepherds pie (with lots of black pepper)
Bar = not allowed any yet as i've only just started but i'm looking forward to trying them.

I have now tried the soups and love the Chicken and quite like the vegtable.

Cambridge do a Spicy Tomato which is delish (tried one of hubby's ;)).

Carbornara got a big fat YUK - but to be fair I think I overcooked it :jelous:

Hello,

Having come back to LighterLife after getting to goal in 2007, it is so cool to have so many new flavours and options!

Favourites so far would be:
Meal -shepherds pie
Shake-vanilla
Bar- not really tried them all yet, but the fudge one so far
Soup-asparagus.... Yummy!

I can't stomach the carbonara, but maybe I am making it wrong? Also the apple and cinnamon porridge makes me gag but I love the plain one.

I know from experience that this could all change over the next few weeks, so I am keeping an open mind!

Leesy
X

Just coming to the end of my second week (weigh-in tomorrow). Last week bought some of the meals - Chilli Con Carne; Shepherds Pie and Pasta Carbonara. They were all disgusting! The Chilli smelt ungodly, the texture of the Shepherds Pie was weird and the Pasta was just, well, wrong!!

Sticking with my Chocolate shake (have this as hot choc for breakfast and just before I go to bed); Vanilla shakes and Banana shakes.

Its interesting to hear all your thoughts on the meal packs. I start for the first time on Wednesday night and I've got to choose my food packs then. Now although I'm a big girl I'm a really picky eater and I'm afraid that I'm going to end up choosing a load of stuff that I just can't eat and it'll make the week even harder. Are there any tips you can pass on?

Back