What are your favourite Christmas recipes?

Caz

Repeat Offender
I'm pretty used to being flat out busy with uni, placements, assignments, planning etc. so having 3 weeks off for Christmas, while it's nice, I just don't know what to do with it all! So I've taken to baking and making things. Maybe not the best thing considering I'm trying to lose weight but just because I make it doesn't mean that I have to eat it! There's going to be a lot of us here for Christmas Day and even more for New Year, so it's fine. So far I've made two batches of muffins (sugar free ones for my Dad who is diabetic, they're only 120 cals each so I will allow myself the odd one), vanilla fudge, rum and raisin fudge and peppermint slices. I'm also planning to make apple pies, mince pies and cranberry sauce for Christmas Day.

Just thought I'd ask the question, what are your favourite Christmas time recipes? I could do with some more ideas!

One single thing sums op my Christmas cravings. notions and feastings....roast tatties!

(...hot, cold, warm, fresh, two day old....)

Every year I make Chilli jam which is a Nigella recipe and great with cold meats. I also make her Christmas pudding bonbons, I love Nigella ;)

Back