What's your favourite CD flavour??

My favs are
1. Thai chilli soup
2. Chicken and mushroom soup
3. Choc tetra
4. Caramel bars

Hate most of the shakes and banana tetra leaves a ming aftertaste in my gob :confused:

My fav's are now:

Choc orange
Choc mint
Choc Tetra
Cranberry Bar

It's funny because before i started CD i hatedanything Chocolate flavoured....xxx

I like the choc, choc orange and choc mint but all made into muffins. Feels like I have had a pudding. Also the chilli but with a teaspoon of curry powder blended in

hmmm i like tomato soup with a spash of tabasco
chocolate vanilla toffee walnut are my best ..

Mmmmmm!

Shakes: Chocolate *****, vanilla***, banana***, strawberry ***, cappucino is good for the ones who like coffee!

Soups: oriental chilli*****, chicken/mushroom****-but I've eaten too much! spicy tomato *** (I normally love tomatoes, but hate tomato soups!)

Bars:
Peanut ********************************************
Chocolate************************
Chocolate orange *********
Tofee **
Caramel**
Cranberry * -but really low in calories and it tastes exactly like the fruit bars you can find in the shops

Use a small microwaveable pot-the ones that have little puddings in inTesco's [although give the pudding to someone else] Put in shake powder plus small amount of off boiled water-mix well-keep it thick. Microwave for 45 secs or longer if microwave not so quick. Hope this helps. Some people on the LL sprinkled a little nut crunch in to make it seem like a Brownie!

I like toffee and walnut and the butterscotch shakes the best. Vanilla ones are too sickly, the cappuchino ones are just um, I dunno, chemically I suppose. The choc orange is VILE imho, the choc mint is so so, chocolate is fine and strawberry is ok. Haven't tried fruits of the forest yet. Don't like banana flavoured things so haven't tried any thing banana yet. Not had tetras or bars yet either. I like th veg soup and the tomato soup too.

its my first day so havnt tried much but im LOVING choc mint, love the tingly kick it has

Choc mint
Choc mint
oh and choc mint lol:D

I love all the shakes, the chocolate is my favourite though and cappucino least favourite.

Bars - Love them all!

Tetras - Never had one

Soups - Like chicken & mush and the veg one. Tomato is ok, not tried broc one, chilli one is the most vile thing I have ever smelt in my life, I had to leave the room when I smelt it because I hate coriander and it stinks of it! Shame because I love spicy food apart from that one herb!

I mostly have shakes all the time, I just have a bar about twice a week and a soup about once a week.

I was on LL and the shakes are not nearly as good so that rather colours my reply but of the shakes I prefer the toffee and walnut, hot with a spoonful of coffee.

Soups (better than LL) - tomato and chicken and mushroom, then chilli. HATE the vegetable one - just the smell makes me want to throw up.

Bars - yuck! What a let down. My friend carefully eats all the chocolate off hers and chucks the rest away! I bake them into biscuits when I have to have something portable and then the peanut and cranberry ones are better.

Chocolate tetra is rather nice - banana bliss, well bliss my arse, banana bleurgh more like! It tastes like someone's sprayed a load of hairspray in it.

My Fav has got to be the CHOC MINT, love it hot and cold, Choc Tetra frozen..

Like them all really except the CHESSE & BROCOLLI SOUP which is gross yuk!!!!!

My tastes have changed from the last time I tried this plan.

I now really like the chicken & mushroom soup and the oriental chilli (hated soups the last time) and I enjoy the chocolate, choc and mint, vanilla and banana shakes...I have gone off a lot of the flavours that I used to love!
Of course the chocolate tetra bricks go without saying and the bars...all but the peanut which I find quite dry are wonderful!

I have now decided not to eat the bars though and go back to basics as I am not sticking to the plan at all.

Had a tomato soup for lunch and oh my it was yummy!

Haven't had one for weeks!

Back