Whats your favourite CD product?

The cheese one, I have been warned about.. apparently tastes like metal - but I'm not brave enough to try it though.. apart from anything tomato, banana, strawberry or the toffee bar - the flavours are actually quite nice, well they at least taste they they are supposed to :D

I love the porridge, both flavours and could easily have 21 of them, like the soups but i add lots of pepper and a dash of tabasco too and i prefer the shakes that I can make hot (tastes nicer and lasts longer)

Choc mint isn't bad, but I have to be in the mood for it, otherwise it makes me heave!

Just made up a toffee and walnut shake, I have a shaker, but its all lumpy and I cant even bring myself to drink it, is this normal for this flavour?

For this week I brought all shakes, but I am thinking I should have got some of the soups, as it will be like I have had desserts all day!

Just made up a toffee and walnut shake, I have a shaker, but its all lumpy and I cant even bring myself to drink it, is this normal for this flavour?

For this week I brought all shakes, but I am thinking I should have got some of the soups, as it will be like I have had desserts all day!

Can't say the lumpiness sounds very appealing! lol
I get what you mean about havin dessert all day, i think i'll plan it that I have a shake breakfast and lunch and a soup for dinner x

This thread just shows how different everyone is!

Miss Mallow, my CDC suggested that I get 28 shakes the first week, so that if I was hungry then I could have 4 a day instead of 3. I didn't need to but it was great knowing that I had them there if needed and it meant that I could try a few of more flavours and then return any that I didn't like.
Week 1 my favourite was strawberry by a mile, but not liking it as much this week. Can't be sick of it already?! I haven't not liked any, but my favourites are strawberry (?), summer fruits, chocolate and porridge. I have porridge every night and now that I have worked out how to make it to my liking I enjoy it, I prefer the plain one.
My CDC also said that I could have the drink mix from week 1 if it meant that I was going to drink enough. I got some as back up but haven't used it, and I am drinking about 4 litres a day.
I am thinking of trying a soup or two this week, although from what I hear they are generally less successful.
Good luck
Bingbong x

Love all the shakes apart from Cappucino and Toffee & Walnut. Only soup I like is Oriental Chilli!!

Love all the shakes apart from Cappucino and Toffee & Walnut. Only soup I like is Oriental Chilli!!

Ditto.
Gagged on the cappucino:eek:, couldn't even swallow it and i really can eat anything usually.
Oriental was my fav savoury and prefer chocolate and vanilla shakes ( but not the tetras ).
But i do like the plain porridge too.

Mine has to be banana mousse made from a tetra-just like custard!
All the soups are lush!
Mint choc shake-devine-spesh as a mousse too-droool
I havnt trying alot of the shake flavours yet but will soon...
Bars-peanut crunch is definatly the best-like snickers!
xx

i love the chocolate mint shake i have that everyday aswell as the strawberry silk tetra and a nice refreshing dessert is making a mousse wi the strawberry shake yum yum, i can only just stomache one of the soups and thats the chick and mush but will only have that once or twice a week. everyone has different tastes i think its quite funny how one flavour will make you gag yet the same one could be someone elses fave. but i defo reccomend the choc mint.

melxx

You really should invest in a hand blender...gets the shakes & soups REALLY smooth, no powdery or lumpy bits at all...:D

Cat Bee x

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussieraquel

I used a hand blender for this and it was still lumpy. I found it horrible! I would also advise people away from cheese and broccoli!

not too keen on the tomato and vegetable soups!! worst is the tomato lol. like most of the shakes as long as they are done in a blender with some ice(yum). butterscotch it sooo nice ;)

just tried half sachet of choc and hot water with spoonful of coffee....omg del....

i just tried hot choc mint and i love love love it its so yummmmy

All the shakes on this diet seem to be an aquired taste.

I cannot abide the vanilla shakes, but my mum likes them.

Every week I order 21 chocolate! How boring....

i use to be like that, when i first started i tried all of them and couldnt stand any of them o just got all chocloate but no im havin porridge for breakfast, choc milk for lunch and chick and mushroom soup for dinner, although this week i have chucked in a couple of different flovour soups to try myself on again

I like the cheese and brocolli soup...tastes just like stilton. Yum!

I like most of the shakes and the majority of the soups, haven't tried all the bars yet and haven't tried the tetras at all :)

Back