Home alone 1&2
Another blooming Christmas
Muppets a family Christmas
Elf LOL
Bad Santa is also a guilty pleasure haaa

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

The Grinch

Miracle on 34th street x

'Elf' and 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'!

It's our Xmas Eve tradition to watch The Snowman, Father Christmas and then It's A Wonderful Life :) We don't watch them at any other time so we always look forward to it.

I also try to watch Scrooged, Gremlins, Home Alone, Love Actually, The Family Man, Muppet's Christmas Carol, Santa Claus: The Movie, The Santa Clause and The Polar Express over the Xmas period. Oh... and Die Hard ;) I love Xmas! :D

Does anyone remember Bernard and the Genie? I remember watching it when I was about 12 and loving it, but I've never seen it repeated or released on DVD.

I love ELF now I have discovered it.. I didnt think I would like it, but was forced to watch it Dec 2010 and loved it! I have now kept it on the hard drive from when it was shown last Christmas and still watch it from time to time!
Absolute fave film for Chrimble would have to be a toss up between Oliver ( not Christmas themed I know, but heartwarming all the same!!) and A Christmas Carol (the Alistair Sims version)
Does anyone else remember the 'new/modern' version with Ross Kemp as a loan shark? That was great too.. I didnt see it on the TV schedule last year.. missed it!

I love Christmas!!!

Last edited:
Ooh I love a few,
Jingle Bells
Santa Claus

Best of all polar express

Ooh an oldie Miracle on 34th Street

aww, A Wonderful Life.. Clarence!! "Every time a bell rings, an Angel gets its wings" Such a lovely film.

Zulu! Shame they stopped showing it over Christmas now, used to be an afternoon sorted with that on! Other than that ermm Shrek is good!

I like Bad Santa, not really a "christmas movie" but it's christmas themed and I find it to be absolutely hilarious

Back