What's your favourite & least favourite ad on tv?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 3 January 2011 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I like the ikea ad at the mo, the one that goes u'll always find him in the kitchen at parties. I think its the catchy song.

My least favourite is dfs.

What's yours?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lazorinie

lazorinie wants a body to love!

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I hate all TV ads! I have to mute the TV during the ad breaks and usually walk away from the TV.

And now i cant believe how many ads there are at the cinema before the film trailers......it drives me crazy!!

Lol!

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I NEVER watch anything as its shown on telly. I sky plus absolutely everything and watch it when Im ready so it means NO adverts at all lol

5. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

I like the ikea ad with the cats running around, I hate the ones about accidential claims, grrr!

6. lindsay88

lindsay88 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.69%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover plan
    I cant stand that go compare 1 not really got a fav at the mo that i can think of but i liked that muller 1 about the cow wanting to be a horse runnning along the beach lol

7. RegField

RegField Silver Member

Me too! As soon as the adverts come on its zap, zap, zap.

I did watch the programme about the year's best adverts, and how they were made, and I loved the IKEA one with the cats.

8. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    all perfume one's are terrible - thankfully they'll be a bit less frequent now the Xmas season is over.

Also the Go Compare ones drive me mad (all of them), and those new andrex dogs are a bi scary.

Can't think of any that I could say that I like. I used to like the skittles rainbow one.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.