What's your favourite dinner to cook on WW?

AGlasgowGirl

I need inspiration! Am so fed up of stir frys.

I do cottage pie, its 12 points, but it keeps you full and it jam packed with veg, plus my kids eat it too

I made a low pro point korma with low pro point veg samosa, low point sag with rice and homemade raita dip. Very lovely, mild tasting but you can add more spice to hotten it up! I'm attempting onion bhaji next x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love Southern Baked Chicken - a low pp version of KFC. The recipe is in the current ww magazine. Add a lot more spices though than the recipe states to liven it up. Have it with some oven chips and a bit of sweet chilli sauce for dipping and you really feel like you are having a treat.

Chorizo and bean chilli, dead easy and so tasty! Two uncooked chorizo sausages, slice them thinly then slice the slices in half, fry them off for a couple of minutes, no oil need. Add a tin of chopped tomatoes, tin of kidney beans, tin of butter beans, chilli powder (however much you like!) and 100mls of water. Mix it up and simmer for 10 mins. It's 6pp per serving (this recipe makes enough for 4) and i serve it with some rice x

I'm lovin chow mein and fried rice for dinners these days but know I will get bored of that soon... Ellen that chicken sounds yum, any chance I could get the recipe/method?? x

Make your own chips - costs nothing more than the potato you use. IIRC 200g raw potato is 4pp and makes loads of chips! Nom! You can season with whatever you fancy, I usually do salt and pepper, my bf loves garlic salt, we've had paprika, chilli, oregano...

And tortilla pizzas are good too. Top with loads of veg or low pointed stuff like ham or prawns :) xx

When you make your own chips do you par boil them first? I've tried a few times to make my own chips and they're never right, too dry or undercooked or too thin or too thick! I'm quite a fussy chip eater obviously!!

I love Southern Baked Chicken - a low pp version of KFC. The recipe is in the current ww magazine. Add a lot more spices though than the recipe states to liven it up. Have it with some oven chips and a bit of sweet chilli sauce for dipping and you really feel like you are having a treat.

Any chance of the recipe please? :D

When you make your own chips do you par boil them first? I've tried a few times to make my own chips and they're never right, too dry or undercooked or too thin or too thick! I'm quite a fussy chip eater obviously!!

I do :) But only for 5 minutes, leave them for 10 to dry a bit or dab with kitchen roll to dry. Works for me and I'm usually fussy with chips.

What LittleMissThin said :) 5 mins is enough and They taste yum. If you're doing skinny chips, only boil for about 3 mins as they go really mushy (la la la I never did that...)

I always end up with mine too potato-y for my taste. :( I love skinny chips but I can never cut them skinny enough or chip shaped so half the time end up with fat wedges that everyone but me likes.

I recently brought a actifry best purchase i made. No need to boil potatoes just pit them in spray with fry light and all done:)

I totally love Chicken and Chorizo jambalaya i have added the recipe for 4 people - this is 12pp each for this!

1tbsp Olive oil
2 chicken breast
1 onion
1 red pepper thinly sliced
75g/2 1/2oz chorizo sliced
1 tbsp cajun seasoning
250g/90z long-grain rice
400g can plum tomatoes
350ml/12fl oz chicken stock

1. Brown the chicken , put onion in for a few mins. Then add the pepper, garlic, chorizo and cajun seasoning and cook for another 5 mins. Then stir the rice in and then add the tomatoes and stock. cover and simmer for 20-25 mins!

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
miss helpme, i make something like that but use paella rice and put some peas and green beans in it too. It's ace!

I have an actifry too ..it's fab I cook everything in it and little or no oil needed!!! ......What about a mixed salad bowl...I have this for packed lunches and its delish...lettuce, tomato, onion, beetroot celery and anything else you want then I bind it all together with a spoonful of salad cr for 1pp sometimes I add a boiled egg or ham /chicken just point accordingly and eat it with ryvita .x

Back