• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Whats your favourite flavour?

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Bars or packs?
My favourite pack is Banana (not the tetra - yuck!) I could happily have 3 bananas a day :p
My favourite bar was peanut but I don't have them anymore as they really didn't agree with me :eek:
My tastes change - at the moment I like tomato, oriental chilli, cheese and broccoli soups, banana or cappuchino shake hot, or choc mint made with hot mint tea, bars - caramel, orange or cranberry.
Ice cold cappuccino is my absolute favourite. I hated it before, but now I love it.
hot choc mint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats what i have every morning without fail
Originally Posted by beentheredonethat
Just wondering do you mix ice cubes with your cappucino when you make it up? I tried the cappuccino hot before and I threw up(sorry) after it.

Snap!! I tried hot cappuccino yesterday morning, I was gagging drinking it, had to hold my nose and tipped the rest out. I didn't throw up tho but I would have if I'd forced it all down!

Taking Back Control...!!!
chocolate mint is my fav.....either made up hot in my frothie maker (I couldnt do CD without it...it's the business!!) or made into a smoothie - ice cold with still bits of crushed ice in it (that actually reminds me of when I had them on my jollies this summer.....:cool: ).

Queen of the Damned
Fav tetra : hot banana, sometimes with a spoonful of coffee

Fav shake : Strawberry cos it's just like McDonald's!

Fav soup : Oriental Chilli

Fav Crisps : Chicken & mushroom

Fav Bar : Cranberry! :cool:

Fav Mousse : Toffee &Walnut