What's your favourite fruit?

I got to pick one!!! Awww....well if I have to pick only one I say blueberries.

fruit glorious fruit !
look out for last of blood oranges as the season's ending.
roasted pineapple is great and helps makes fruit into pudding.
pears, if you can catch them when ripe
out of season strawberries are good in crumble (see Nigella recipe)

Ooh I love most fruit except lychees and I think I'm allergic to melon :( for ages I used to get all tingly in the mouth when I ate it an feel like I was gettin a sore throat and like I couldn't breathe so I seriously think it's an allergy :( I love melon too :( gutted!!! I think my absolute most favourite has got to be cherrys!! I don't share them with anyone!! Ha ha :)

sometimes just giving your body a good break from the suspect food is enough to reset the allergy.
but don't be cavalier about food allergies, it's too dangerous !

blue-kat said:
sometimes just giving your body a good break from the suspect food is enough to reset the allergy.
but don't be cavalier about food allergies, it's too dangerous !

I don't eat it very often but since I've realised it could be a melon allergy especially when I can't breath I steer clear of it nowadays knowing my luck I'd end up killing myself death by melon :(

I love raspberries but they are so expensive for such a little tray of them (EUR3.99). Also love really crunchy red grapes :)

Strawberries,blueberries,grapes,melon..be easier to say which I`m not that keen on, which would be apples, unless they're in a pie :drool:

I eat tonnes of satsumas all the time because they are easy to carry, cheap to buy and sweet and juicy!

However, I do love watermelon, pineapple, apples, grapes etc!!!

Fruit is soooo good on diets! I am so sad that fruit juice is so high in sugar and cals! x

Errr a pineberry sounds AMAZING!

Also whoever mentioned roasted pineapple- YUM I bet it goes all caramelised... any low calorie, quick easy recipe ideas?

I love berries, raspberries and blueberries and only english strawbs in season, those massive ones in the winter in supermarkets taste like crap! I love citrus fruits- its a shame oranges are such a pain to peel and all the piff kind of ruins them.

I am loving cherries at the moment. They have been in offer this week and I've just eaten a whole punnet!

A really nice juicy satsuma

Mango, papaya and lychees. Plums too when they're ripe.

Raspberries! :p absolutely adore them lol. Plus pineapple, peaches and dried apricots!

Fresh pineapple, oranges (those natural ones straight from tree) and apple.. I also eat quite a lot of bananas but they've to be cold and greenish-yellow for me to like them :D
Soft Kiwi is also lovely..

Then berries,I love rasberry, blueberry.. and only fresh strawberry.. *not frozen..*

Back