What's your favourite low calorie treat?!

is that for the whole lot? only i know it's difficult to get the nutritional values for these as not in english etc, on ww they say these are around 10points... which suggests a hell of a lot more than 147cals :( just want to make sure before going out and buying a trolly full as i love noodles :D thanks :) xx

I am soooo the same! Chick told me about these ages ago, and I went out and bought a load, but they're all still in the cupboard because I daren't eat them in case they do really have loads of calories! :p I guess they don't because Chick has lost looooads of weight and is at her goal now (lucky thing! :p) so I reckon it's koka noodles for the win! :p

is that for the whole lot? only i know it's difficult to get the nutritional values for these as not in english etc, on ww they say these are around 10points... which suggests a hell of a lot more than 147cals :( just want to make sure before going out and buying a trolly full as i love noodles :D thanks :) xx

Hey, sorry only just seen all these posts!!!

Well Ive been eating them since the begining of my diet, and on My Fitness Pal its says there 147ckals a pack :D so I just go along and believe that.

Plus ive lreached my goal weight, so they must be ok! Just had a pack now for my lunch mmmmm my tum is saying more please :rolleyes:

haha xxx

excellent thankyou!!! :D that's the only advice i need hehe *goes straight to get some* hehe :) well done on reaching goal hun! amazing achievement! xx

Mikado Chocolate Biscuit Sticks - 11 calories each
McVities Rich Tea Biscuits - 38 calories each
Werther's Original Sugar Free - 5 pieces = 40 calories
Salt & Vinegar Jumbo Rice Cakes - 41 calories each
McVities Plain Chocolate Digestive Biscuits - 84 calories each (I think)
Cheese Snack a Jacks 26g bag - 108 calories
Kellogg's Fibre Plus Bars - 111 calories

Ive discovered these koka noodles brought chicken, beef flavour so yummy and loads of it too.!
I can see this will be my evening meals most days lol x

i live off mikado biscuits!!

Callories???

Where do I go for help callorie counting? Do you have a page for what you eat in a day? Have tried Atkins but cannot keep up as I get so ill and bored Help!!!! weight piling on and eating to much have become obsessed by food!!!!!!!!

Back