whats your favourite

mummy2beslim

taking one day at a time
green
red
or mix and match
im just starting so wondered wht you all prefer and what works best for you :)

i much prefer green, however i have better losses on red . So i am trying one day green, on red and so on x

you have done fantastic wel done have you tried mix and match at all :)

I prefer green too, usually feel much hungrier on red so end up using up all my syns on the kind of carb loading that's free on green!

I prefer green but think I will try and do red days at the weekend as we are more likely to eat out and I can spend longer cooking!

I used to do mostly green, but more recently have found I get on a bit better with red. I think everyone's different so it's a case of trying both yourself and making mental notes of how you feel, what foods you're enjoying, how your body is reacting, etc, and decide for yourself what works best for you.

im doing mix and match today and menu looks brill so here goes day one :wave_cry:

I much prefer green days but am actually trying to do some more red days to see if it helps me as im particularly bloated...im on my second day out of 3, trying not to think bout food to be honest
X

can you have more than one red day ina row :)

i think you can do what you want really.
its all trial and error until you find what works best for you in your weight loss

I do every day red, never have done green days x

thnak you all think im really going to enjoy this plan as i love both days :)

i do green on a weekday (unless i am going out to eat in evening as easier to ask for plain cooked steak or chiken etc) and red on a weekend mmmm scrambled egg and bacon mmmmmmm oops turned into homer simpson for a min there lol

lol thats me love my cooked breakfasts ,novlety will soon wear off and ill be back to having my porridge lol

I have better losses on red. Red today but god I am starving. Used up all my hexb and want to eat something nice. Really getting to me tonight
Rach xx

oh no could you eat some fruit or maybe some sliced meat or cottage cheese even eggs nice omlette with fry light free veg etc

I do mostly red with the odd green chucked in. I find it easier to have green if I need a lunch out - jacket and beans for example.

I prefer green days but i have a red day mid week to give me a boost on the weight-loss, i'm too much of a carb junky to have too many red days but the odd one seems to do the trick.

Back