Whats your food obsession since starting SW

Oh I love Marmite too! How do you make marmite potatoes then? :drool:

Just the same way that you would make roast potatoes. Boil some potatoes and once they're cooked drain them. Add a tbsp or so of marmite to the pan, place the lid on and shake well to roughen up the potatoes and get them covered in lots of lovely Marmite. Then bake in the oven until crispy :drool: yum yum yum xx

Tinnedtomato said:
Mine has to be pickled onions!! I snack on em all the time!! I must absolutely stink lol. They're great to munch whilst waiting for tea to cook, lol x

Ha ha! You just reminded me, I snack on shredded beetroot in a sweet vinegar whist I'm waiting for dinner to cook! I've only ever found it in Sainsburys and left to my own devices I could devour a whole jar just waiting for something to cook!

Just the same way that you would make roast potatoes. Boil some potatoes and once they're cooked drain them. Add a tbsp or so of marmite to the pan, place the lid on and shake well to roughen up the potatoes and get them covered in lots of lovely Marmite. Then bake in the oven until crispy :drool: yum yum yum xx
Ohhhhh, sounds delish!! Am definitely going to try this:thankyou:

Satsuma's, Mandarins, Nectarines....honestly i cannot get enough of them!

And of course Diet Coke chicken! Could eat that every single night LOL We have it every Friday as a very yummy chinese alternative :D

It was basmati rice but now it's mince... everything seems to have mince in it... oh and cous cous as it's so quick!

Smash pizza. I love it. I would eat mine, and then eat everyone else's as well. Pity I have to syn the cheese and chorizo. :(

Noodles, bean sprouts, potato, fibre plus bars, I love so much of the sw food, my problem is I find something I like and forget to try new things so I do get board sometimes. I'm considering trying the smash pizza but I'm not sure if I will like it much. I went through a wedges stage last week, kept covering them with dried mint and cooking them in the oven, Devine!!!

Haha mine was quorn had never tried it before sw now I love it and even became veggie! Nice that other people go through obsession phases too :) restarting on Monday after long time away wonder what I'll be addicted to this time?! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Princess_Stevie said:

These sound absolutely lush I'm definitely trying these! X x

Vixxster said:
Eggs! eggs for breakfast, eggs for lunch, eggs with dinner! Eggs and chips, scrambled eggs, omelettes, foo yung, fried eggs, eggs and bacon, mushroom scrambles with smoked salmon, boiled eggs and dippy soldiers and now magic pancakes with oats and eggs!

Seriously, I run out of eggs yesterday and I don't know what I'm going to do with myself!!!!

Tell me more about these magic pancakes please! And are you white nimble obsessed, heb pizza inventing Vix? If so I totally remember you on here from last time I did sw!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Spinach! I eat it with almost every meal.
scrambled egg and spinach in the mornings
whatever I have for lunch has spinach in whether it is cooked or just part of a salad
whatever I have for tea has spinach thrown in

Frozen raspberries with total 0% (mixed with vanilla essence & splenda) It's like raspberry ripple icecream only FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I have that for dessert almost every night. :drool:

BeckyT said:
Mine has to be Chistmas scan bran cake, oh my days, it is devine! The other day I did EE and Id already used my hexb so I decided to make a cake and syn the scan bran... I think I have been brain washed!! I even look forward to having a cuppa whilst watching the soaps and eating my scan bran cake!!

Could you post the recipe please? I made my 1st scanbran cake tonight, it looked great, smelled great but tasted bitter :-(

Love this tread, so many ideas. I love syn free quiche. I make little ones with bacon, mushroom, tomatoes, onions and anything else I fancy and take them to work to have on my mid morning break. :D

At the moment I can't get enough of pineapple. I've got my OH constantly going out to buy me pineapples. And low fat yoghurt... mmmm.

This just reminded me that I have a whole one in the kitchen :cool:

OH has gone out, don't have to share any!!

For me, it's got to be Hi Fi bars. I would never even try one, then I bought some coz they were cheaper than Alpen bars- Now I'm hooked, I actually go to bed thinking I can't wait to get up to eat my HiFi Choc Orange!

Satsumas, sweetcorn, butternut squash and courgette and steak! (not all together)

SW KFC is also a favourite of mine as well as pasta n sauce for a quick fix.

Back