Whats your food obsession since starting SW

Tinnedtomato said:
Mine has to be pickled onions!! I snack on em all the time!! I must absolutely stink lol. They're great to munch whilst waiting for tea to cook, lol x

mine too i love them and raspberries tomatoes satsumas quark & options butternut squash chips red cabbage beetroot

my obsession at the minute is tinned chopped tomatoes... omg I'm obsessed, I put lots of black pepper into them and they are delicious.

I also love grilled bacon
eggs - eat so many of these
cadburys little bars
milkyways

and my new found treat is cadburys highlights hot chocolate... 2 syns! love it. :D

kate x

I became obsessed with fresh pineapple but think I have eaten so much that I now have an intollerance to it. I get very bad stomach problems with it. I now love alpen light choc n fudge bars, oh and jelly made with hartleys s f jelly, and ff fromage frais . Yum

I've become obsessed with:

fruit (big time!),
very low fat natural yogurt (why did I not discover this before?!)
jacket potatoes (especially when eating out!)
eggs (can't get enough of them!)

I'm addicted to aldi ryvita and cowbell light triangles. I usually have 6 of each as my 2x hexa and b mmmmmmmmm

Oh! Finn Crisp and Laughing Cow Blue Cheese! Ommmmmmmmmmmm :drool:

oh God the thought of those marmite potatoes is making me salivate... I must, must MUST try this.

My own obsessions include eggs with veggies mixed in, smash pizza, sweet and sour mugshots, fanta zero sweet and sour chicken, kfc style chicken... the list is endless! Definitely pickled onions as well, could easily eat a jar of those in one sitting, so glad those and gherkins are free on SW.

Quark
cherries
strawberries
eggs eggs and more eggs!

Princess_Stevie said:
Just the same way that you would make roast potatoes. Boil some potatoes and once they're cooked drain them. Add a tbsp or so of marmite to the pan, place the lid on and shake well to roughen up the potatoes and get them covered in lots of lovely Marmite. Then bake in the oven until crispy :drool: yum yum yum xx

That sounds gorgeous. Defo trying those tomoz Thankyou x

ooh, yes, vinegar. I've always loved vinegar but I'm going through bottles of the stuff. haha

For me its eggs and jacket potatoes. Can't get enough of either of them. In fact, I'm going to trudge in the snow to get some more as we've completely run out before the big shop!

Salad with balsamic vinegar love it!! Don't like normal vinegar though, strange.

oooh yes definitely balsamic vinegar all over my salads haha. I love normal vinegar as well though. :D

At the moment vege bacon is my thing. And naz spices to make curry with.

linzipinzi said:
Mushy peas (with loads of vinegar) - I seriously cannot get enough of them! :)

Mushy peas! Nom. Asda smart price mushy peas are the best ever...."expensive" ones don't do it for me!

Eggs and more eggs and also carrots. Can't get enough of these at the moment, although not together.

Back