Whats your food obsession since starting SW

faerieheavyboot said:
I can't get enough of the Syn free rice pudding. Had so much of the stuff since starting SW and its not getting boring yet :)
x

I got the stuff to try this this week

Mushrooms...they go in anything! Also Quorn, bananas, I also love wholemeal pasta and spaghetti.

Yummy!!

Pickled onions! Hot and spicy ones from sainsburys... Mmm! And Sw KFC chicken, I always save some to have on a salad the next day and get excited about salad.... That's NEVER happened before!!

Got to a toss up between the scan bran carrot cake & luscious lemon cake , yummy !!! I don't feel like I'm dieting at all , bloody wonderful !!!

Got to a toss up between the scan bran carrot cake & luscious lemon cake , yummy !!! I don't feel like I'm dieting at all , bloody wonderful !!!

ooooh the lemon cake sounds lovely, have you got the recipe for that please?
thank you kindly!

Ive been making trays upon trays of roasted veggies - I even love to nibble on them straight from the fridge! Yum... :)

Loundy said:
Mushrooms...they go in anything! Also Quorn, bananas, I also love wholemeal pasta and spaghetti.

Yummy!!

I only glanced at this post and saw quorn bananas !! First thought was , what am I missing !!!! Then obviously the penny dropped !! Your list is like mine plus peas and baked beans !! In everything ( stand well back !!! )

Beetroot salad, love it.....
Low fat cottage cheese, especially with pineapple
Eggs, keep hardboiled ones in fridge
Mugshots
Option hot choc
Fish sticks
Alpen lights - especially choc & fudge
Bachelors rice...

There is soooo much...

I spent 26 years thinking I didn't like spinach and the past week discovered I like it and been putting it in everything! :-/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did that with mushy peas!!!

I am convinced I don't like mushy peas because they look wierd! Maybe I'll give them a try too Jez! :) x

Have to stop myself eating only these at all meal times......
SW KFC
Chunky steak on sprouts/cauliflower - proper winter comfort food!
Omelettes with spinach in

Back