Whats your food obsession since starting SW

Good innit? Morrisons do minted ones- good stuff x

JezVonSavage said:
Good innit? Morrisons do minted ones- good stuff x

My mum got them by mistake but oh my lord mushy peas I flaming love them!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mine is eggs, bacon, potatoes, and mushrooms.

Now I have it all at once in the One Pan Winter hash (Breakfast Frittata) that I am addicted to!

Sw salt and pepper chicken/ potatoes is Defo my fave thing atm. And as my treats sugar free jelly and curly wurly

Kk

Mine is a Cadburys highlights, with 12.5g anchor light squirty cream and 12 mini marshmallows - 4 syns - & yes I am sad enough to weigh out 12.5g of the squirty cream. My husband thinks I'm mental :)

kingleds said:
Mine is a Cadburys highlights, with 12.5g anchor light squirty cream and 12 mini marshmallows - 4 syns - & yes I am sad enough to weigh out 12.5g of the squirty cream. My husband thinks I'm mental :)

Yum!!!!

Mini Cadbury Chomps.

Mine is definitely Coop wholemeal pitta's.

I love them and always have them toasted and have them filled with cheese and bacon, sometimes I have them for brekky with some low fat butter (all melted and nice) or I have them with curry on red days as they remind me a bit of chappatis.

Also meringue nests, I love them and often have them in the evening as a sweet hit as they are only 2.5 syns each.

It has to be meringue nests - they give me the sweet fix I need. But also mildly obsessed with pink grapefruit!

:drool:I'm obsessed with eggs at the moment... specifically fried (fry light) with the yolks all mushed up, folded over and in my heb of wholemeal bread. I usually put my SW ketchup (made a few weeks ago, almost run out!) on it as well for extra flavour.

mine has to be my homemade mint dressing. Im having it on everything. salad, chicken, rice, dip for chips etc etc
Its so simple to make tastes lovely and Im gutted I didnt discover it sooner.
VLF Fromage frais, teaspoon mint sauce and squirt lemon juice. Im Obsessed! lol

Eggs for me too as I love them scrambled and make lots of SW quiche! Also tinned tomatoes, whether its to make a sauce or as part of a dish I add them to many meals.

Back