Whats your food obsession since starting SW

nik86 said:
Eggs for me too as I love them scrambled and make lots of SW quiche! Also tinned tomatoes, whether its to make a sauce or as part of a dish I add them to many meals.

Eggs, eggs eggs!!! I was watching that programme on food last night and the woman HAD to eat four eggs a day for two weeks, she was moaning about never wanting another egg!!!
Cor I miss eggs if I have a day without!

I'm also a bit obsessed with strawberries atm. I don't like them too cold though because they hurt my teeth so I have to leave them out of the fridge for a while first. Then I can easily eat about a million. I do have some restraint though!

Help I love love love piel del sapo melons. Our Asda have now stopped selling them and I really love these, so sweet and juicy. Anyone any idea which other supermarket sells them, thanks

onions! I cannot get enough onions, red ones raw cooked white onions in everything yuuum

Hollys nan. I got some piel del sapo melons today from morrisons. 2 for £3! Love them too ever since I ate them every day in Majorca last year though can't find them very often.

Ok, up until last week I was getting a bit obsessive with butternut squash. Now - can't stand the sight of it !!! Gone of of it completely :-(

I got the melons from morrisons, they are soo sweet and lovely!

My obsession is blueberries, thought I hated them.. eating packets of them everyday!

Until starting SW I hadn't eaten, Couscous, Butternut Squash & Yogurt, now use them a lot in my recipes!

Cherries!

marmite on toast !

I think I have bought piel de sapo melon in sainsburys in the past, but mostly from Adsa like you. They are my favorite melon!!
Hi someone else told me they are in Sainsburys, but the ones I used to get in Asda were £1.95 the Sainsburys ones are £2.50!!!!! I know I love em, but the rate I eat them that would be £17.50 a week just on melon!!!! ha ha, thanks for yr post though

Toffee popcorn for me, only 6 syns for small snack bag and sweet enough to feel real bad, been about four weeks now with a bag every day, no idea what i will do for syns when I get boared!!

Back