Whats your food obsession since starting SW

Chocolate weetabix, can't get enough of the stuff lately! Heb plus only 2 syns for all that chocolatey goodness, well worth the 2 syns extra over normal weetabix. Oh and Tesco sells trial packs of 12 for £1 which have a 50p off next purchase vouchers on the box so basically keep stocking up on them and your choc weetabix are only 50p! Bargain AND tasty! x

I never really liked yoghurt before SW but now I'm loving muller lights and total 0% fat greek yoghurt. mm.

Hayley3012 said:
Butternut squash roasted omg its good. I don't think I ever tasted one before sw lol my former fatty self was totally uneducated

Hayley have you ever tried it roasted in curry powder? It's deeeeeeelish :drool: spray it with lots of frylight and sprinkle some salt & curry powder over it, it's yum!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i got another...
sw eaton mess stylee pud
quark, sweetner, flavouring, strawbs and a meringue next smooshed up in it
Ooo or if i've got a heb left, alpen microwed in the bowl before adding the rest
:drool:
Flavours used - cherry, butterscotch cocnut and in the quark, still need to have more of them to try the banana and erm whatever other flavourings i bought off tinterweb the other week! :D

Hayley3012 said:
Great idea, used my last two today to make soup for the week, but hearing that will get my shrinking oil butt down Asda tomorrow. Thanks for the tip x

Cut them into chip shapes, they are fab on their own! :drool:

Superspeed curry sauce for me, made with baked beans, chopped canned tomatoes, mushy peas and curry powder.
I've had it on chips, jacket potatos, with meat or just with veg! Certainly speeds up my weightloss

weight watchers yogurts, eat them by the bucket load!!

vanilla_cupcake said:
Hayley have you ever tried it roasted in curry powder? It's deeeeeeelish :drool: spray it with lots of frylight and sprinkle some salt & curry powder over it, it's yum!!!!

Aw this really is gorgeous!!!! Oh guess what im going to make tmrw???
Thanks for the inspiration:)

Birdmummy said:
Hi,

Bit scared to post in case it's been asked before or I have put it in the wrong place, but hey here goes...

Since doing SW for the last 3 weeks I have realised that I can't get enough of TOMATOES! Gone through so many fresh ones and emptied my cupboard of the tinned ones now, so glad their a free food. So much so that it has really made me think. Does anybody else have any food obsession since starting SW? Would really be interested to hear. Thanks

Has to be mushrooms and eggs. Buy them by the bucket load :)

timtim said:
New one chocolate Philli looovvveeeee it!!

Had this for the first time last night , soooooooooooooooo luscious !!!
Small pot only though , the big one might just be too hard to handle !!!

I started this thread with the fact that I cannot get enough tomatoes....six weeks on and I still can't !!! Absolutely adore tinned cherry tomatoes now, their lush .

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Eggs, eggs eggs!!! I was watching that programme on food last night and the woman HAD to eat four eggs a day for two weeks, she was moaning about never wanting another egg!!!
Cor I miss eggs if I have a day without!

i also watched this , and the different recipies that she made with the eggs i couldnt believe it mmmmmmm

but today is pancake day and we have loadsa eggs on the go

Back