Whats your food obsession since starting SW

hollys nan said:
Help I love love love piel del sapo melons. Our Asda have now stopped selling them and I really love these, so sweet and juicy. Anyone any idea which other supermarket sells them, thanks

Tesco usually have them

is it very odd that i really love scan bran with beans and a frylite fried egg on top???
I said it in group last night and everyone looked at me like i was mad!

Tesco roasted Salmon with Cracked black pepper is an new obsession. I've had it with a salad for lunch three times this week! It's free on Extra Easy and Original. Or 9.5syns for a twin pack on green (but I have it on EE or Original) :)

lolly2481 said:
Tesco roasted Salmon with Cracked black pepper is an new obsession. I've had it with a salad for lunch three times this week! It's free on Extra Easy and Original. Or 9.5syns for a twin pack on green (but I have it on EE or Original) :)

These sound lovely are the fresh or frozen? X

Also mug shots!!!

Cottage cheese, I'd never tried it until I made the spinach & cheese canelloni & now I'm addicted to the stuff!

Watermelon (Always liked it before but didn't have as much as I do now) and Maltesers (I know they are syns but they are quite low especially for the fun size).

Shivy84 said:
is it very odd that i really love scan bran with beans and a frylite fried egg on top???

Lol strange where did u come up wiyh that idea

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was raiding the cupboards one Sunday evening and it was all I had left! So I thought I'd try it! I really like it, and it definitely flushes out the system if u know what I mean :-S lol

At the moment quark & options or Phili light & options yummy

Shivy84 said:
I was raiding the cupboards one Sunday evening and it was all I had left! So I thought I'd try it! I really like it, and it definitely flushes out the system if u know what I mean :-S lol

Lol a bit like one ive tried diet coke with eggs not together but eat eggs and drink coke the egg disolves in ur mouth its mad

mrs big b said:
At the moment quark & options or Phili light & options yummy

Ive tried a few things with quark cant get the taste away - made quiche today but can still taste the quark lol

courtneyslim said:
Lol a bit like one ive tried diet coke with eggs not together but eat eggs and drink coke the egg disolves in ur mouth its mad

Now that does sound mad!!!

I can see that being nice, I have been using scan bran for the last couple of weeks since totally dropping bread from my diet and have to admit I have taken a taste for scan bran's with a laughing Cow extra light cheese spread over them and a piece of ham on top of the cheese, Yummy!!

t11cky said:
I can see that being nice, I have been using scan bran for the last couple of weeks since totally dropping bread from my diet and have to admit I have taken a taste for scan bran's with a laughing Cow extra light cheese spread over them and a piece of ham on top of the cheese, Yummy!!

Oh that does sound good! Might have to try that tomorrow!

I love my real homemade chips well nicer than any chipper or takeaway chips...I dont do the slimming world chips as i have an actifry which has been a godsend!!!!!! i jus use 1 tsp of EVOO for 2 SYNS on EE much prefer my chips using the tsp of oil or if i dont hav any bread or cereals as my HEXB 1 tbls of EVOO also counts as a HEXB on EE plan:):):)

Back