Whats your food obsession since starting SW

ellierose988 said:
I never really liked yoghurt before SW but now I'm loving muller lights and total 0% fat greek yoghurt. mm.

do you add anything to the Greek yoghurt?? I bought it as a replacement for onken, tried a bit last night but not fussed on it at all.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can't believe that I eat so much fruit now - there is something so lovely about a plate of fresh raspberries, strawberries, grapes and kiwi - its so pretty and tastes yummy! Before sw it would have been a bag of crisps and now I'm not really fussed about them - that truly is a breakthrough for me!

H xx

Frozen mullet lights ( only freeze for an hour) they go like ice cream I love ice cream

I know this was a slip of the finger but frozen Mullet gave me the giggles!:D

For me it's eggs. I have slightly raised cholesterol and I am so glad that it's no longer recommend to limit egg consumption as I'm eating them every day!

I'm obsessed with yellow plums atm. They're soooo good. And superspeed!

Haha I'm not even sure!!! I have loads of balsamic on my salads - and I use red wine vinegar in lots of dishes... I love malt vinegar on my SW chips and quorn sausages!!!

AmyLeonard said:
Peppers stuffed with savory rice yummmy

Sounds gorgeous. I must try this!

I go through fazes each week haha. so far I have had marmite, Kellogg's bars, aldi bars, Greek yogurt , peppermint tea, hard boiled egg, ham ha ha makes me laugh thinking about it.

Back