What's your goal?

JustMe92

Hey ya guys, my names Paige, I'm 19 and starting weight watchers again this year, to hopefully keep it off for good this time. I was just wondering what all your reasons and goals are for doing your own journey, the reason why I'm asking is that I don't really know why I'm doing it, and in order to do it properly I should really have a reason. So I was thinking that, if I see a couple of yours, I might know myself. Also, is anyone here doing weight watchers? Just everyone seems to be doing SW.

Thank you all, and hope to hear from you all soon. Paige, xxx

Hi Paige

I am primarily doing it to look better. I am 25 and single and I know that the fact I am really overweight is not helping me find mr right.
My friends are all gorgeous and I am sick of being the fat one. plus one of my best friends is getting married next year so want to be slim for that.

Also I am sick and tired of being really unhappy with what I see in the mirror, I also dislike buying clothes because they fit rather than them being fashionable or what I want to wear.

They are only a few of many many reasons I want to lose weight x

Hi and welcome. There are a lot of us on here doing WW. Have you looked at the WW section yet?

I want to feel better, have more energy, no aches and pains.

Irene xx

My goal is to stick to a diet for 13 weeks, hence my name. So far im now on day 3 of week 2. So far so good and about 12lb down if the scales are to be believed

I'm on WW and hope to loose 2 stone, mainly for my health but I want my old figure back. Sounds vain but I'm not happy at the way my life has taken a turn so why should my health. Good luck with your aims x

Hello my goal is to halve my body weight in the end but I'm gonna take it in smaller chinks so I don't get disheartened and give up! x

Back