Whats your new SW food discovery??

mini oreo snack pack

:D ive worked it out to be 6 syns for the bag and you get 8 mini oreo biscuits in it, ive just ate a pack and felt very satisfyed by the chocolate hit lol

Ive just discovered Birds Eye Wild Pink Salmon Fillets with lemon and herb BUTTER!

Free on a red, oh yes :D

Did I mention the buttery loveliness that they come with, so good. I didnt eat the sauce left in the foil as the fish cooked in it is just enough, delish.

Ive just discovered Birds Eye Wild Pink Salmon Fillets with lemon and herb BUTTER!

Free on a red, oh yes :D

Did I mention the buttery loveliness that they come with, so good. I didnt eat the sauce left in the foil as the fish cooked in it is just enough, delish.

I completely agree - these were lovely, and also on offer for only £3 too. Couldnt believe they were free what with the butter but im not complaining.

I just discovered that a square of galaxy caramel from the big bar is only 2 syns. Galaxy pieces are quite big rectangles so a great chocalate hit!

Well I have finally made my first Weetabix cake - and I used chocolate weetabix! :D I have to say it's a bit of a strange consistency...more like a chocolate omelette. But lovely nonetheless! I used 2 x caramel options, 3tbsp splenda, 3 eggs separated, 1tsp vanilla essence and 2 chocolate weetabix.

All in all, 6 syns for the whole cake. Yum yum! :) xxx

P.S. It is very sweet, probably due to the caramel options!

I have discovered seafood sticks...

And have just eaten the entire pack :D

Good job they're free - the apples just weren't cutting through the peckishness!

Are seafood sticks free on all plans?

Hiya everyone!
i did slimming world before and lost 4 stone but ended up in hospital for six months, and ended up a stone heavier than when i joined. "yeeks"

i had to rejoin and i'm soooo happy to be back. if you are all on a chocolate fetish, but like me don't want to stop at one bar/biscuit then i have the perfect solution!!

mix a hot chocolate Options sachet with one small Total 0 yogurt, and add sweetener to your own tastes and you have a chocolatey 2syn yogurt that's really filling. :D

Yummy low syn dessert

Aero bubbly dessert are 5 syns for choc and 5 1/2 for mint choc and delicous. I also discovered that they freeze well as I bought them on buy one get one free and they were going out of date, they defrost quite quickly but make a lovley moussey frozen treat

Teresa

Egg Fried Rice

Sainsburys have a pouch of Egg Fried Rice for 1syn. For those who have trouble making the syn free egg fried rice like myself lol xx sorry if its already been on.xx

Had a recipe discussion in class last night and was recommended making own corned beef pie/hash using 'lean' corned beef- 4 syns for the tin, mashed potato and onion, with cooked couscous on the top and oven baked. Looking forward to trying this!X

Back