Whats your new SW food discovery??

nettie said:
frozen chocolate bars.... I often freeze low syn chocolate bars such as milky way or fudge, they last alot longer and taste so yummy :)

I like this idea! I buy the treatsized packs of buttons and mini smarties and sit down and have a pack on an evening. The smarties are my fave cuz u usually get around 40 mini smarties in the treatsized boxes and if you suck them they last ages!!!

I have to recommend weight watchers chocolate eclairs that I have just tried for the first time, they are gorgeous, just like "normal" ones and well worth the 4 syns:D

MrsB said:
I have to recommend weight watchers chocolate eclairs that I have just tried for the first time, they are gorgeous, just like "normal" ones and well worth the 4 syns:D

Is that 4 syns per eclair or whole bag?

baked bananas :D stick them in the oven in their skins until black (i did mine on the bbq this afternoon) and then cut one side open and enjoy! they taste just like banana fritters from the chinese, and only 4 to 5 syns for the whole banana (depending on size), compared to probably a bazillion in a fritter, it's a lovely treat! x

try doing this with a plantain, it's free this way hun

try doing this with a plantain, it's free this way hun

How come baked bananas have to be synned but plantain doesn't? I always thought it was an exotic banana-like fruit. Is it classed as a veg?

BTW - I am blonde so ignorance (whether genuine or fake ;)) goes with the territory. :D

Bananas are sweet, plantain is more savoury I think.
It's classed as a veg rather than a fruit.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

the link doesnt work for me :(

the link doesnt work for me :(

well this is how i did it

1,use dried potato,like smash mix with 300ml cold water till you get a dough
2,i then added some herbs to the smash dough and flattenened it out into a cake tin,i used a casserole lid
3,put in oven till it goes brown then flip over then cook other side
4.crush a garlic clove and smear over the potato base
5,i used primula light 75g counts as an a choice , and spred that around then put some more herbs on top,like basil/parsley whatever you fancy
6,pop back in oven till cheese melts and voila,garlic bread.

to make this easier i bought a garlic grinder from asda,think its like roasted garlic....

like this one

5051413365373_21000_IDShot_2.jpeg

this is a pic of the version i found

The garlic bread looks delicious!! Il try that. Is there any syns in smash?

Also the diet coke chicken is delicious I had it all the time when on WW. X

Back