Whats your new SW food discovery??

Hi Everyone, all my local tescos have stopped doing these :eek: and started doing a alternative but looks like it has breadcrumbs, does anyone the syn value as want to buy some on my lunchbreak??

if you fill out the on-line food diary they come up as 3.5 syns. Also the meatfree lincolshire sausages are in the little book of free foods, but are 1.5 syns each. I have checked this with slimming world & they confirmed this.

The only two results coming up when searching syns online are the following:

City Kitchen, Meat Free Moussaka, chilled, 385g pack:
EE=13 R=15.5 G=13

City Kitchen, Spanish Chicken with Potatoes, chilled, 385g pack:
EE=11.5 R=11.5 G=17.5

I bought the new version and really didnt like them, loved them before. The old ones were much nicer and free! It annoys me when they do that

New Wispa ice creams. Multipack ones are 6 syns each and the single ones a 9syns.

Both less than a normal wispa and has the added benefit of ice cream!

velvet crunch crisps..
sweet thai chili ones are 81 cals a bag, chedar cheese and onion ones are 83 cals a bag.. so should be 4 syns a bag but i'll check online..

yes, just checked, they are both 4 syns a bag on all plans, the salt 'n' vinegar ones too..

coljack.........i love velvet crunch , the sweet chilli onces make me cough though lol , saying that bought some from morrisons (£1.00) and they haven't this time.Odd!

Last edited:
jojogonnabeslim said:
coljack.........i love velvet crunch , the sweet chilli onces make me cough though

me too for some reason. Strange that.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
me too for some reason. Strange that.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

They make my husband cough & my friend at work. Love the cheddar & onion but was put off the chilli ones cos of that.

Hi there, does anyone know where I can buy brown basmati rice from? Both Asda and Tescos round here seem to have stopped selling them and I love it. Thanks for any replies.

Snack a Jack Crunchy Curls-Sweet Chilli Flavour! These are soooo nice and are only 88 calories a bag so I think that's 4.5 Syns. Got them from the Co-Op!

Hi there, does anyone know where I can buy brown basmati rice from? Both Asda and Tescos round here seem to have stopped selling them and I love it. Thanks for any replies.

My tescos has it with the whole foods not where the rest of the rice is if thats any help?

Back