Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What's your Secret Weapon...?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Poison Ivy, 3 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello!

Been having a trawl through the forum and every now and then someone will mention their "Secret Weapon"...there seems to be loads of them, from bowls of fresh pineapple to tabasco! I thought it would be great to have a list of them for easy access (possibly laziness on my part as well!) - if there's already a thread for this please let me know, I may have just missed it in the search!!

If not, then please share your Secret Weapon here!

Mine is Herbal teas, or Fresh lemon in Hot water. I find a hot drink very soothing, and I don't have to use my milk allowance and can sub splenda for sugar. Means I get in my water for the day as well in a way I enjoy. Also, the Lemon gives me a quick hit of vitamin C which I find wakes me up more quickly and for longer than coffee!

Ivy xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bignomore13

bignomore13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    27st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mine is OXO drink very warming on a cold night. :)

4. Weddingdiet

Weddingdiet Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Super speed soup love it and very filling

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.