What's your Secret Weapon...?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Poison Ivy, 3 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello!

Been having a trawl through the forum and every now and then someone will mention their "Secret Weapon"...there seems to be loads of them, from bowls of fresh pineapple to tabasco! I thought it would be great to have a list of them for easy access (possibly laziness on my part as well!) - if there's already a thread for this please let me know, I may have just missed it in the search!!

If not, then please share your Secret Weapon here!

Mine is Herbal teas, or Fresh lemon in Hot water. I find a hot drink very soothing, and I don't have to use my milk allowance and can sub splenda for sugar. Means I get in my water for the day as well in a way I enjoy. Also, the Lemon gives me a quick hit of vitamin C which I find wakes me up more quickly and for longer than coffee!

Ivy xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bignomore13

bignomore13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    27st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mine is OXO drink very warming on a cold night. :)

4. Weddingdiet

Weddingdiet Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Super speed soup love it and very filling

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.