WHATS YOUR TARGET WEIGHT?

I want to be between 9 and 9.7. I'll be happy with that, would be a size 10.

I'm 5ft 3 1/2" :)D laugh all you like but at my height the half matters!:p) and before I had my daughter I always went between 9-9 1/2st and I was a size 10, so I'm aiming for 9 1/2 to start with then take it from there.
To be honest if I only end up a size 12 at 9 1/2st (had a child after all!) I'd still be dead chuffed!

My target is 7st 12 (I am 5ft 1) though I would be happy with 8st. Currently I am 9st 12 having lost a stone in 5 weeks (I did have to have three planned meals in the last 2 weeks which I think slowed my loss). But because of the forum support, I didn't allows myself to use it an excuse to fall off the wagon and binge. Just had the meals didn't beat myself up about it and the next day continued with CD. Found the last couple of days hard as it is TOTM. The one thing that keeps me going is everyone on the forum "virtual but real people" out there! I don't think I could do this alone.

My target is 11 stone [height 5'6] cos I'm a big curvy girl. I have a stone to go. It's the right time of year as well: by the time it gets hot in July I'll be at goal and ready for little summer dresses. Hope you all will too!

My target is 11 stone [height 5'6] cos I'm a big curvy girl. I have a stone to go. It's the right time of year as well: by the time it gets hot in July I'll be at goal and ready for little summer dresses. Hope you all will too!

If you 5'6 and 11 st you wont be THAT curvy !! :):D

my ticker is set to 9st 7lbs but I'll be happy with 10st 7lbs as I'll be 25 BMI then :)

My target is to be a size 8 to 10, not sure what weight that will be, I am currently 10stone 8, and 5'4'', and wear size 12/14...I am hoping at around 9 stone I'll in a size 10. So intial target target 9 stone.:D

mines 12st. im 5ft8. doctor thinks my ideal weight is unrealistic though! but i shall show her lol

my first goal is 17st, then work my way down to 12st. but i want to be a size 12-14 14-16 which ever i look better in, as im a big girl anyway and cant remember being that size lol

just want to be able to shop in normal shops and be fit and healthy without getting out of breath. i dont care what my bmi says

I am aiming for 10 stone, which is what my ticker is counting down to. I will reassess when I get there and might possibly go to 9st 7lb. I'm 5ft 4 and would like a healthy BMI!

my target is 10 stone.... ideally
but i will be happy with 11ish...... so..... 2 stone to lose til i get to 11.
then i will go slowly to 10 or 10 n half

I have my ticker set at 9 stone 9 I worked it out as being roughly in the middle of the BMI range (5' 6")but also my mum takes being thinner than me with great pleasure, if I get down to 9 stone 9 I will be thinner than she was since she was 20 :sign0151: (I know that it's not a nice thing to say but it is all that gets me through the day some times :sigh: ) after I hit that I would be very happy to settle at 11 stone.

hi all,im 5.6 and weigh 13.13 need to get to 11st got my cd packs but havent started yet!! looking at all your posts youve all done so well hopefully il be slim for summer ,for the first time ever and im 27 lol.

My initial target was 11st which I have reached but would like to lose another 7 - 14lbs if I can but I am really really struggling at the moment :sigh:

Back