What's your worst time of day?

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
When are you weakest on LT? It always seems to be around 4-5pm for me. I am always home and doing dinner for my son. It absolutely kills me not to cheat at this time of day. That's why i am on here trying not to think about it.

Once it gets to about 7pm that's when i seem to be ok as i think to myself, what would be the point in giving now when the day is nearly over.

What about you??

hi stinky
my worst time of day is between 6 and 10 at night!
i have 3 little ones and my part time job to keep me busy through the day but once i've sat down at night thats when i start thinking about food.
i try to come on here and get some motivation when i feel the urge to eat or have a look at the before and after pictures, always makes me want to stick to the plan
onwards and downwards
sian x

When are you weakest on LT? It always seems to be around 4-5pm for me. I am always home and doing dinner for my son. It absolutely kills me not to cheat at this time of day. That's why i am on here trying not to think about it.

Once it gets to about 7pm that's when i seem to be ok as i think to myself, what would be the point in giving now when the day is nearly over.

What about you??
Exactly the same ! I get in from work around 4.30pm and I know untill,, around 7pm, it will be a tricky time! I live on my own....with the exception of my four-legged 'baby'....so, I don't need to cook!

Luckily!

Mine is lunch time in work.. I dont want to be anti social and be by myself at lunch... and their lunches all look AMAZING and smell amazing lol!

Oh it's so hard guys isn't it. Chelly i feel for you, it kills me on courses when they provide a free buffet lunch, the smells are so delicious! So having to do that everyday at lunch time, well done you.

Sian my little one is at school all day so it's up to me to fill my day in, sometimes easier said then done.

Jax, you are very luckily not to have to deal with the smells of what someone else is cooking/eating. I'm sure your 4 legged babies food doesn't smell that tempting!? lol

mines between 4pm-5pm knowing that when i have my tea time shake that's it until morning, wish it could be 3 shakes a day instead of 2.

mines between 4pm-5pm knowing that when i have my tea time shake that's it until morning, wish it could be 3 shakes a day instead of 2.

I know a few ladies who split their shakes so they feel they get more through the day, why don't you give it go cause to be honest i don't know how you guys cope with just 2.

i think ill try tomorrow splitting them as its a long day with just 2 shakes, thanks stinkybreath

Last edited:
I dont have a hard time of day. I dont find the diet difficult at all. My friends have their lunches around me and it does smell good but doesnt tempt me. I even cook dinner for my OH every night and never been tempted to eat.

After all, what is the point in paying £36 a week on a diet if I'm just going to cheat? I may as well just eat if thats the case.

I feel for all of you who do find it hard though. The first time round on this diet I cheated once because of temptation and swore to myself never to do it again so I know what it is like.

Oh and bravo to the person who has to resist a free buffet each day! Im not sure I could do that!! xxxxxxxx

Matt68 you are welcome let us know if it makes your day any easier!

Heero luva- it's not everyday i have to resist the free buffet but i did it 2 weeks ago, then again tues this week AND i have to go through it AGAIN on Mon and Thursday next week, it is sooo bloody hard i can tell you!!

Jax, you are very luckily not to have to deal with the smells of what someone else is cooking/eating. I'm sure your 4 legged babies food doesn't smell that tempting!? lol

Hahaha I just remembered last time I did LT I had 2 Rabbit and got really jealous because they could eat celery!!! Unfortunately now one went up to that big carrot in the sky and the other one has shacked up with my sister's boy rabbit at her house. I've got 2 cats though but they can keep their biscuits lol.

I find I'm fine during the day at work as long as I can keep drinking, I have my break at 11:30 - 12:15 so I have my first one then, the second about 5:30 when I get home and a hot chocolate one about 9:30. Doesn't stop me wanting to climb the walls though when husband and friends order pizza! :mad:

Normally around 7pm for me when my hubby is sitting down to eat....during the day I am fine; I could eat nothing all day...but I have started splitting the shakes so that it is spread throughout the day.

My last shake is at aroun 8-9pm and at least I am waiting, knowing I have got something to look forward to as I do like my choc shake :)

Whenever there is a nice smell of food! Otherwise I'm fine! Went to my sister's tonight just as a pizza hut arrived! My daughter wanted some (she is 20mths). So I cut hers up and fed her most of it and I admit :break_diet:I licked my fingers after it :eek: and enjoyed it !

stinky your brilliant for avoiding those buffets! really and truly..
i think my hardest time would usualy be the evenings, but as im at home with no food in the house its now the middle of the day around 2 till 4, because in work theres biccies lying around for us etc and people eating and offfering..ugh i wish everybody around me would know i was on lt and approved so they didnt have to offer me yummies ha!

night time is worst for me, i manage fine through the day even when i cook the little ones dinner... it just seems to be that come 6pm i find it really hard! so ive now started having my last shake at 7 to stop the strong hunger pangs for the night! it dont work though lol, but still not ate nor do i intend to :-D

mine is 6-10pm. i now split all of my shakes - i find it much easier. I have a brekky one at around 10/11am, then one around 2pm, one around 5, just before I leave work to stop me diverting to the petrol station ! I then spread my last 3 halves through the evening.

Other people eating don't bother me. The buffet would though - so well done on resisting !!xx

Thanks for the praise everyone for resisting the buffet but believe me it's all i have thought about and will be even worse today as i have to do it again tomorrow and i'm dreading it! (It's only sandwiches, it's only sandwiches, it's only sandwiches........)oh god now i'm hungry!!

Back