When and what alcohol??

Lizelard

hi coming to the end of week two (although i will be on induction for some time) can i introduce a sniffty tipple? i like cava and spirits would they be possible?
Cheers and bottoms up!!:)

Hi,

I've just started drinking. Spirits are the best (vodka & gin as they are zero carbs) but drinking will slow down your loses.

Thank you Chubbymonkey xx WOW you've done brilliantly. Is it just Atkins your following? xx

Thanks, No I started dieting at the beginning of April but on a diet called Lipotrim. That's what I lost most of my weight from.

Been on Atkins for over 2 weeks and lost 7lb in first week and 4 in the second.

I drank dry red wine most Friday nights on induction, and G&T occasionally as well Lize

I drank dry red wine most Friday nights on induction, and G&T occasionally as well Lize
Hi Jim, when you say you drank red wine, how much would that be? I am also trying to get the balance right after going back on my eating plan but realised can't go completely dry.

ah well blush a bottle or 2

:party0036:LOL party at Jim's.

I love red wine but it stalls me bigtime :( - although that could be the quantity :eek:

No alcohol = no hangover + no gain.

Remind me I wrote that next Friday!

I had a LOT of vodka and diet coke on friday night and haven't lost much since, so I think i'll be avoiding any to be honest! (plus I can't cope with the hangover anymore, getting too old lol)

Jim said:

I laughed a lot ..... hehe :)

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

It doesn't make you a bad person ;)

I actually find that very reassuring that there is life whilst dieting :)

:D and i still lost weight :bliss: :bliss:

• I love this forum!! it always makes me chuckle.....after biting the bullet i settled down to watch BGT with a vodka and diet redbull, it had been three weeks since mothers ruin had kissed my tonsils the build up was huge,showered,soap and glory applied,libreally,comfys on,favourite glass, ready to go...did i enjoy it NO didn't even finish it, it tasted sooo sweet and sickly and to be fair i don't beleive it was Asda's own brand that was to blame. My taste buds are a changing,i'll let you know how they cope when i go head to head with a glass of rose.....xxx;)

careful with rose. it's sweet so very carby. red or really dry white.

and jim lost, but jim's a bloke. he was a big bloke, now he's a skinny bloke, and i can't get away with the same things... dabnammit!!

abz xx

God yes abz, i was a huge bloke thinking back, now I'm just a lightweight and a pensioner to boot LOL, LMAO

Remember alcohol takes priority over fat and carbs as a fuel.

If you're on Atkins and drinking, the fat burning stops and your body burns that alcohol before reverting back to fat burning. Imagine it's like a temporary stall in your fat loss!

I don't mean to preach, just want to make sure everyone knows the consequences!

Back