When can you have the Bars?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Mr Creosote, 22 May 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Mr Creosote

Mr Creosote Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Am just wondering when you can start the Bars. Also how many can you have. Are you limited to 1 per day.

Just tried the Chilli soup, surprizingly enjoyable. Think I'll fall into a regime of 1 x Porridge
    1 x Chilli Soup
    1 x Choc shake
    1 x Bar

What a boring thread, I am sorry, must be the Hunger.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. o0o_Lisa

o0o_Lisa Full Member

Ugh, ignore my previous post if you saw it before I edited.....I'm going blind when I read I think lol

You can start the bars on day 4.....and yes, one per day :)

4. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I thought Id continue with a kinda set diet of porridge, shake, soup, bar.... and I dont. Ive found I dont like the soups as much as the shakes, and have gone off the porridge (in a few days) so I have - bar, shake, shake, shake! And our LLC says what ou like at the begining you may hate by the end xxx

5. o0o_Lisa

o0o_Lisa Full Member

I'm unfortunate in that I literally cant stomach any of the shakes except banana ....and thats starting to make me wretch everytime I have to drink it :( I cant stomach any of the soups either.

I don't mind the porridge though, so next week I'll probably have porridge, porridge, porridge, bar.....oh lord theres not much variety is there :eek::cry:

6. thin_inside

thin_inside I Can Do This!

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(32.95%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    I like most of the soups and shakes, but have settled into my own routine

7.30am-ish vanilla shake (normally cold, but sometimes hot, occassionally cold chocolate)
    12.30-ish soup in cup at work (mostly veg but occassionally chilli or chicken)
    6pm-ish bar (only like the cranberry and the lemon)
    9pm-ish hot banana shake (addicted to this and vary the amount of water I add depending on how I feel)

I am on week 19 and quite happy with this routine. I sometimes swap the bar and the soup depending on if I am in or out of the office.

Sad little life that I have I always look forward to the next pack. :eek:

7. thin_inside

thin_inside I Can Do This!

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(32.95%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Oh - in answer to your original question I was allowed one bar a day from day 4. I know that others were only allowed bars from week 2. Guess it depends on your LLC.

8. Poppysparkle

Poppysparkle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I used to have a very different routine at the beginning, but it developed into three hot vanilla shakes and one cranberry bar every week!

If you don't like certain ones try them all again a few weeks later.

It's really interesting too that my tastes have changed so drastically now I am back to eating!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.