When can you have the Bars?

Mr Creosote

Am just wondering when you can start the Bars. Also how many can you have. Are you limited to 1 per day.

Just tried the Chilli soup, surprizingly enjoyable. Think I'll fall into a regime of 1 x Porridge
1 x Chilli Soup
1 x Choc shake
1 x Bar

What a boring thread, I am sorry, must be the Hunger.

Ugh, ignore my previous post if you saw it before I edited.....I'm going blind when I read I think lol

You can start the bars on day 4.....and yes, one per day :)

I thought Id continue with a kinda set diet of porridge, shake, soup, bar.... and I dont. Ive found I dont like the soups as much as the shakes, and have gone off the porridge (in a few days) so I have - bar, shake, shake, shake! And our LLC says what ou like at the begining you may hate by the end xxx

I'm unfortunate in that I literally cant stomach any of the shakes except banana ....and thats starting to make me wretch everytime I have to drink it :( I cant stomach any of the soups either.

I don't mind the porridge though, so next week I'll probably have porridge, porridge, porridge, bar.....oh lord theres not much variety is there :eek::cry:

I like most of the soups and shakes, but have settled into my own routine

7.30am-ish vanilla shake (normally cold, but sometimes hot, occassionally cold chocolate)
12.30-ish soup in cup at work (mostly veg but occassionally chilli or chicken)
6pm-ish bar (only like the cranberry and the lemon)
9pm-ish hot banana shake (addicted to this and vary the amount of water I add depending on how I feel)

I am on week 19 and quite happy with this routine. I sometimes swap the bar and the soup depending on if I am in or out of the office.

Sad little life that I have I always look forward to the next pack. :eek:

Oh - in answer to your original question I was allowed one bar a day from day 4. I know that others were only allowed bars from week 2. Guess it depends on your LLC.

I used to have a very different routine at the beginning, but it developed into three hot vanilla shakes and one cranberry bar every week!

If you don't like certain ones try them all again a few weeks later.

It's really interesting too that my tastes have changed so drastically now I am back to eating!

Back