When could you FEEL/SEE the loss?

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
Ive lost 12lbs so far ( maybe 1 stone after WI tonight :D)
Started this at 18.5 stones but as yet no visable loss or difference in my clothes! :cry:
If any of you started around my weight , when did you notice it?

When i did s.w before i had to lose 2 and a half stone before anyone noticed!:(

this time im doing it im a lot bigger then before ive lost 1 stone 6lb so far and nothing!!

i think i might have to lose around the same again or more this time !!

although I was 2 stone heavier when I started I have to say I couldnt tell until I had lost about 3 stone and I started to buy smaller clothes.

However, saying that maybe I would have noticed sooner if I had bought smaller clothes earlier, I dont know.

Also if i'm honest looking in the mirror I still in my eyes dont like like I have lost any weight although people tell me i have lost loads.

Think thats a demon I still haveto deal with.

keep up the good work, you are doing fantastic x

Its still

Aww Tanny - I just feel I need the joy of finding my trousers loser or something!

Thanks soccermom - for some reason i cant 'thank button' you!

Hi , I havent lost all my weight with SW but I started at 18 stone 8 lb and I must say I didnt drop a size till I had lost about 2.5 stone , and people didnt REALLY start to notice till I had dropped 4 stone !!!!
But it will happen and you will start to feel loads better soon :)

Did you take your measurements when you started? Sometimes, if you tend to wear baggy clothes you don't really notice them getting too big for a while.

Also sometimes you don't see your weight loss - but others do. When I've done SW in the past, when you reach that 1st stone off people start to comment how 'well' your looking.

Q

Sadly i didnt measure at the start - I have been thinkig I will take a photo after WI tonight and then every month in the same clothes and pose and see if that does it!

I started the plan at 21 stone 7 lbs and am currently 13 stone. Even though my clothes from my start weight are hanging off me (gone from 28/30 to 12/14/16), I still see my self as large and its going to take a long time before I can see my self as smaller than before!

I started the plan at 21 stone 7 lbs and am currently 13 stone. Even though my clothes from my start weight are hanging off me (gone from 28/30 to 12/14/16), I still see my self as large and its going to take a long time before I can see my self as smaller than before!

Wow Mrs V!!!!
Welld one you xxx

I'm far far heavier than you so it's not the same but when you get your Club 10 you may feel a difference. They say 10% of body weight gone makes things easier and I have to say I agree. It's so hard seeing a difference in yourself when you look in the mirror because we tend to focus on the bits we still don't like and not notice our chins look smaller or whatever. I hadn't seen my mum for a while and she noticed a change in my back (lost weight there first) but those around me haven't noticed. I asked my oldest if he could see a difference and bless his heart he did try and think of something nice to say but no he can't tell. For me little things like being able to put my seatbelt on, I went from it not fitting to last week thinking I'd try and finding there's about 10inches more than I need!

You will start to notice but yes it's a pain it's not obvious for a while. We need to see the results of our efforts!

Hi,
I started at a different weight to you, but it was around the two stone mark before I dropped a size and people started to notice.
It then seemed to happen really suddenly - sizes changing more frequently and people commenting more and more.
Stick with it - it won't be long now!!!
Good luck with your WI - hope you get that new shiny. x

Hi there

I have lost 1st 11.5lb -its strange because I have felt different since the first 10lb went ...I think its down to having got a wii fit 4 weeks ago -I find I stand better and pull up and don't slouch. The real teller came for me yesterday when I had a clothing clear out -I got some 3/4 jeans 26/28 just before I started SW 7 weeks ago and they have got so baggy Im in danger of losing them :p-so whilst tidying out I tried some bits n pieces on and a pair of 22 trousers with fixed waist (that I have never worn) fit with no problem :D.. I think the exercise must be making the difference ..
Im sure you will start to motice it soon...
Keep at it -you are doing great

YAY - shiny for me ( I hope )

i brought some jeans from simply B and didnt fit me at all well they did up if i layed on back breathed in and stood up and not breathed for the entire day kinda thing... so i gave them my mum... anyway was round there sunday and my son got hold of hose pipe and soaked me through! so my mum said go raid her wardrobe.. but she used be slim and recently gained weight thru not smoking so only clothes she as is size 12's and clothes i gave her that not longer fitted me! but i seen the jeans recently gave her small 16s and i got them on perfect... i was jumping up and down like a mad woman sooooo happy.. before that i new i got into my normal 16s but convinced myself they was all 'big 16s' thats why i got back into them but these jeans never fitted me just over a month ago!... thats when i reallllly noticed, but to look at me i cant tell... i might had new picture to gallery as ive lost my 1st stone now.

i don't think my weightloss started to notice until i lost 1.5stone. i've lost 2.5now and im buying smaller clothes and people notice more.

I started at 19st, so I was a bit bigger than you and also 3 inches shorter! I felt a difference after about a stone and a half, walking was easier and I didn't get so tired from work. I found this all the way through - each stone and a half I suddenly felt 'light' compared to how I'd felt before.

Because I was so big it was a while before people began to notice, I'd lost over 4st by then. But once they noticed they were really delighted and supportive, it was lovely. :)

I think that I lost about 1.5 stone when I went down a clothes size, and then it really starting dropping.
I have lost nearly 3 stone and I went from size 14/16 to size 8/10.
Some people have noticed the weight loss and commented some people who I have not seen from before my weight loss have not noticed at all!
It's nice to get compliments but it doesn't really matter if I don't. I feel good wearing small clothes!

:)Thanks Gemma, I was reading down the list and thinking oh no is this the diet for me???? I think you have to be positive and keep up with the vege's and really not stuff yourself!! I have not felt any effect from sw yet but have only been back on it a couple of days!! The only main reason I am back on here is that if i want a bar of chocolate or that take out on a weekend or a few drinks then it is allowed!! So i'm out there looking for confirmation that it works too!! x

:)Thanks Gemma, I was reading down the list and thinking oh no is this the diet for me???? I think you have to be positive and keep up with the vege's and really not stuff yourself!! I have not felt any effect from sw yet but have only been back on it a couple of days!! The only main reason I am back on here is that if i want a bar of chocolate or that take out on a weekend or a few drinks then it is allowed!! So i'm out there looking for confirmation that it works too!! x

it works!! if your 100% and use your syns.
remember you see yourself everyday, it wasnt until i seen pictures that i realised how much i've gained, i recomend for anyone who's started a diet is to take a picture when you 1st start and update every stone/dress size you lose....
just takes different people longer to see the difference in themselfs :)

Back