When did the last SW pack come out?

KittenKat

Operation Hottie Kidnap
Hey all

I've been way off plan now for nearly 2 years, but purchased the new pack last January with the plan of starting again, which I didn't.

After so long off plan I've decided its time to get my butt back into gear and rejoin online. However, before I fork out for the full 3 month package of membership, magazines and new pack, I just wanted to find out when the latest pack came out. I'm guessing there will have been a new one since last January but don't want to waste money if not!

Thanks in advance
Kx

Personally if you have an existing pack I wouldn't spend the extra online to get a new pack. It's just not worth the difference for how different things will be.

The basics of the plan haven't changed, the main things that will have are syn values and healthy extras and you can get access to up to date lists of these with the basic online membership.

Thanks Mrs CC

In the end I found a discount code which meant the gold package, I.e with the books, was cheaper than the silver one! Arrived today and they are the same books which is fine as I can leave one set at my parent's place for when I visit!

Thanks Mrs CC

In the end I found a discount code which meant the gold package, I.e with the books, was cheaper than the silver one! Arrived today and they are the same books which is fine as I can leave one set at my parent's place for when I visit!

That's fab! And so quick for the books! Good luck!

Thanks hon, already got my head back into it... All came back to me in a flash! 2 days in and already feeling better for it!

I also ordered some new recipe books at the same time Tuesday night, delivering to my parent's place as am on hols there week after next so saves me lugging with me to look through while there and they apparently arrived today too, very good service. Only thing left is my magazine which will no doubt arrive soon too :)

Back