when did you notice

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by keljack, 26 March 2008 Social URL.

1. keljack

keljack Member

When did you first start to notice it was coming off, either in pounds or weeks just nosey and curious
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

I started 5 weeks ago and although the scales were telling me that I was losing, my clothes have only just started getting baggy, so for me my 5th week was the time I started noticing!:)
  4. Tinsel

Tinsel Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    i would say around last week this week (week 4/5) clothes are now starting to be come really baggy but want another stone off before start buying more clothes
  5. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

cambridge diet
    Am on day 3 of restart having lost 2stone 4lbs last year. Have put a stone on but I know why! Kept the weight off well until chrimbo!
    Anyway, I started to notice after week 3. The changes were fast after that.
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i noticed in week 2, my jeans were hanging of me. never in my life have i needed a bwlt now i cant be seen without one!!
    Its flippen great though :)
  7. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I've noticed in as much as my back isn't hurting as much, and as becky said, I can't be seen without a belt now!
  8. bondgirl

bondgirl Member

I have to be honest and say I'd lost 6 of the 10 stone I needed to lose before I noticed a difference:eek:

However now I've only a couple of stone to go I noticed the difference of a few pounds off a lot quicker;)
  9. keljack

keljack Member

im soooo excited the thought of actually enjoying shopping once more
  10. nessie

nessie Loooooves MiniMins

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Doing my own thing...
    For me it was after I lost the first stone really, which would be about week 4/5, trousers were getting pretty loose, needed a new hole in my belt and could actually see a difference in the mirror :)
  11. aellon

aellon Back Again

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I could see it on the scales but I suppose it really hit me that the weight was coming off when I arrived at the three stone lost mark! Suddenly I could see it in my face & all my clothes started to hang off me. Also this is when other people who didn't know about the diet started to pass comment too.

This is my halfway mark & now I am wondering how I will look when I lose a further 3 stones, will this loss be as noticeable or less so. People say I look really healthy at the moment, will that continue or will I start to look haggard? I dunno but I'll keep you posted 'cos I am determined to get there!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.