when did you notice

I started 5 weeks ago and although the scales were telling me that I was losing, my clothes have only just started getting baggy, so for me my 5th week was the time I started noticing!:)

i would say around last week this week (week 4/5) clothes are now starting to be come really baggy but want another stone off before start buying more clothes

Am on day 3 of restart having lost 2stone 4lbs last year. Have put a stone on but I know why! Kept the weight off well until chrimbo!
Anyway, I started to notice after week 3. The changes were fast after that.
Ceri

i noticed in week 2, my jeans were hanging of me. never in my life have i needed a bwlt now i cant be seen without one!!
Its flippen great though :)

I've noticed in as much as my back isn't hurting as much, and as becky said, I can't be seen without a belt now!

I have to be honest and say I'd lost 6 of the 10 stone I needed to lose before I noticed a difference:eek:

However now I've only a couple of stone to go I noticed the difference of a few pounds off a lot quicker;)

For me it was after I lost the first stone really, which would be about week 4/5, trousers were getting pretty loose, needed a new hole in my belt and could actually see a difference in the mirror :)

I could see it on the scales but I suppose it really hit me that the weight was coming off when I arrived at the three stone lost mark! Suddenly I could see it in my face & all my clothes started to hang off me. Also this is when other people who didn't know about the diet started to pass comment too.

This is my halfway mark & now I am wondering how I will look when I lose a further 3 stones, will this loss be as noticeable or less so. People say I look really healthy at the moment, will that continue or will I start to look haggard? I dunno but I'll keep you posted 'cos I am determined to get there!!

Back