When did you realise.....?

sweety-cheeks

When did you realise that the moment had come for you to lose weight?? I have just uploaded the picture that i had to look at twice because i just could not believe it was me! I am just after putting on the same outfit and getting my hubby to take a pic of me because i cannot believe the difference in three weeks! When was your moment??

well done clothes getting loose really feels good doesnt it

When my mums next door neighbour told me in (not a hurtful, but without realising it) BFO way that my bikini days were over!
My parents have lived there for ages and he has seen me very slim and slowing creeping up ... it was his comment and then coming home and looking at pictures over the years! I have always been naturally slim until a few years ago and i just couldnt deal with it!!
So here i am!!
3 weeks is such a short time, but can make such a difference on LT .. i dropped my first size in 2 weeks and felt fab! Instant rewards!! woo hooo

Wow, great difference already - you can tell in your face! Well done!
I have been dieting (half heartedly) ever since having kids, they are 7 and 3 now. I have since split with my husband and after being very happy on my own for the past year, have now started having urges that my RR can no longer fullfil - LOL.
I would love to meet someone special again but have no confidence because of my weight........so here i am!!!

Wow, great difference already - you can tell in your face! Well done!
I have been dieting (half heartedly) ever since having kids, they are 7 and 3 now. I have since split with my husband and after being very happy on my own for the past year, have now started having urges that my RR can no longer fullfil - LOL.
I would love to meet someone special again but have no confidence because of my weight........so here i am!!!
LMAO OH YEAH BABY...BRING ON THE SEX AGAIN!!! i am soo with you on this one!!

My moment was at a friends house. It was their sons 2nd bday and i stayed in the kitchen the whole time, i really needed the toilet but to get to the bathroom id have to walk through the lounge which was filled with skinny blondes. I just couldn't do it and i ended up being the last one to leave too because i couldn't walk past anyone because i knew they would look and comment.

mine to begin with was not being able to do up a size 24 waist anymore

not wanting to go on the rides on holiday with my kids because i knew that the safety bar would struggle to close on my tummy !

not being able to walk to the school to get the kids '5 minute uphill walk' without feeling like i was going to collapse,going dizzy,having palpitations,breathlessness,feeling like my head was going to explode,extremely high blood pressure...

feeling fat,ugly and disgusting,,,,no confidence whatsoever

never wanting to go out and getting extremely depressed, i had no life at all and thought enough is enough.

5 months later i am just fitting into a size ten, 8lbs from my target weight and feeling so much better! bit nervous about eating again but i know that there is no way that i am ever going to let myself get like that again, i want to be around for my boys in years to come and see them have children etc .....

every jan i would say it, but what really hit me was pictures from xmas 07 omg im huge still am but at least im getting there!!

Well the tidal wave in the bath happens to me!!! (i have a HUGE ass) so i cant wait till i have a decent bath where i dont feel like a beached whale!

mine was when I noticed I was almost the same size as my sister who was eight months pregnant

I think when i lose this weight ill know whats it like being fat and ill enjoy everyday being slim and i can tell you this i will not be taking it for granted!!

So do you think is it better to have been fat and lost or never to be fat at all??!!!

I think it's better to have been fat and lost as then you know what it's like to be big and remembering how you felt then would be enough to ensure that you never return to that size again.

Also, it makes us (hopefully) be able to empathize with bigger people when we have shrunk as opposed to snubbing them like some naturally thin people seem to do.

I think I will be able to appreciate being slim and the struggle it is to get there unlike people who dont even have to think about their weight

cheers! im going to stock up on bubblebath and candles!

sweety-cheeks your pics look great, your skin is possitively glowing, almost a different person! The hard work is clearly worth it!!

Back