When did your symptoms start??

TIGGER41

Hello everyone,

Found out last week that I am expecting. I'm approximately 5w5d pregnant. I'm quite concerned because I don't actually feel pregnant. I havnt got any of the classic symptoms??
I did hav some bad cramping last week but even this has eased off?

Is it normal to have no symptoms as I am so early?? When did your symptoms start and how did you feel in early pregnancy? I'm a total stress head so any experiences would be much appreciated. Thankyou. X

Congratulations :)
With my first pg I didn't feel pregnant till around 8 wks when sickness and tirdness kicked in, wiv my lo I didnt even know I was pregnant till around 3 mths had no symptoms till then and with this baby I had symptoms really early from 2 wks so it really does depend on each pregnancy just enjoy feeling well while you can but most people don't really feel any different at 5 wks x

Thankyou cas that's great to hear. I was hoping you might say that. I've got the occassional cramping feeling but overall I feel pretty good. Hope your pregnancy is going smoothly. How many weeks are you now?

Thankyou again it has helped me feel so much better xx

With my LO I had no symptoms til about 10 weeks when mild morning sckness kicked in, this time had everything in the book from 5wks was so sick I had to take anti sickness tablets lol, think its different everytime x

Cas that's fantastic news a new baby next week! U must be so excited aswell as nervous.

Mrs-s thankyou also for letting me no how it was for you. How many weeks pregnant are you now? Hope your pregnancy settled down after the initial bad sickness.

I think it is because it is my first I just don't no what to expect. You automatically assume your going to have severe morning sickness and feel dreadful. I've never really heard of anyone who didn't have many symptoms at all. It is good to realise that every pregnancy can be that different and even though yourfeeling well doesn't mean anything is wrong.

Thankyou both for letting me no your experiences. X

I will be 33 weeks Friday due on 18th may but will be having my LO on the 11th may by c section :)
My sickness wore off about 20 weeks but it's just started to come back so hope it eases off again in the next week or so so I can enjoy end of pregnancy,

Just try not to worry about your symptoms you will only stress yourself out, I've had 4 miscarriages and had more symptoms with all of them than I did with my son so it means nothing, just try and relax because it sounds harsh to say it but if anything bad is going to happen it's out of your control best you can do is just put it out of your mind as much as you can til your 12 week scan then you can start to enjoy it xx

I started with symptoms at about 4 week, my last pregnancy i just had really sore boobs and was lucky no sickness or anything. This pregnancy i have the sore boobs again and i am hungry all the time, if i don't eat i feel sick. So i either have to put up with feeling sick or eat :-( I am also tired all the time. Sooo tired sometimes i actually feel like when i'm talking to some one my eyes roll into the back of my head i am trying that much to concentrate on keeping them open.

Thankyou cas that's great to hear.

Back