When do they notice?

I had my first mention the other day. I take my OH (he says he notices but that doesn't count) to the hospital once a month and the nurse who we see each time noticed. Must admit I'm not getting out much these days:sigh:

I've moved to a new town over 200 miles away from my previous home. Can't wait to visit friends and family when I've hit target as I haven't told anyone I'm on this diet.

Lumpy
xxx

I've had a few people notice who I haven't seen for a year, and I thought I was fatter now than I was last year?! lol I think the weight has gone from different places like my belly, bum and face. (Face/Bum, who can tell the difference?! haha)

I know I was a larger 14 when I met my OH in March last year but I think contentment might've set in then and I put a bit of weight on. Then I was off work sick and PILED it on. I've lost 11lbs ish so far, but still another 10lbs off my 10% weight lost thing, so I guess it depends on who you're with, what you're wearing, and whether they comment or not. I think a lot of people don't like mentioning people's weight do they?

As for people being observant... I remember sitting in my A Level Chemistry class with a brand new fringe. And my tutor was having this conversation with another class member about how observant she was. 3 lessons later she noticed my new hair style lol

Back