When do u start to 'feel' thinner?

jenm

I am only on day 2 and still feel bloated. Just wondering when you start to feel thinner? I've done lighterlife before but it was ages ago so can't remember when I began to feel less bloated & thinner!

Roll on day 3, I am feeling fine :) x

I think day 2 is far too early to feel 'thinner' within yourself.
For me it wasn't until a few weeks, maybe 3 weeks.
I've now lost 4 stone in just 15 weeks and gone from a size 22 to a size 16! I can deffinately feel the difference :D

xSinead said:
I think day 2 is far too early to feel 'thinner' within yourself.
For me it wasn't until a few weeks, maybe 3 weeks.
I've now lost 4 stone in just 15 weeks and gone from a size 22 to a size 16! I can deffinately feel the difference :D

Wow! That's amazing progress! I bet you feel fabulous! Hope I can lose that amount as quickly xx

Discovered my collar bones for the first time, and when i'm laying on my side in bed i can feel the bones in my knees touching each other, usually its fat pressed against fat! haha, towels go round me, i walk places, i never walk. haha!

All this deffinately makes my goal of 11 stone feel alot closer! x

I feel thinner now! :D it's only been 3 weeks but my work trousers were uncomfortably tight just before I started and now they're falling down! Woohoo!!! Not enough lost to warrant a smaller pair just yet but it's definitely going to happen soon! Xx

I was in the bath earlier and was able to put.my hands my side along my hips/thighs and fit, never used to, my hips used hit off the bath.

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs

Must be a great feeling! I fell off the wagon but starting again tomorrow x

It very easy too, i have once.or twice but just flushed it out with water and carried on :)

I've stopped and started a few times since I started in may and lost about a stone and a half so far - but I find normally after the first week - 2 weeks I feel thinner and a lot less bloated! Good luck!

When I sat in the bath and the bones in my bum hurt! Probably when I had lost a couple of stone & people started to notice. Just over 4 stone gone now :D

Thats brill rosb!! Think ive a long way to go before i can feel bones in.bum haha i have what you call a J.Lo bottom which is where my main weight lies haha

Back