When do you know when to call target

meme

Hey all I've changed my target a few times but don't know what weight I want to be! Silly question but do you know when to stop?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just when you feel comfortable and confident with your body...for me ill b at target when I can feel comfy in a bodycon dress with a flat tummy....or look and feel good in a bikini...everyone is different and has a different view of their own 'target' x

I'm a few lbs off my target and have been pondering my next steps for a while. I know I want to lose a bit more but think I've decided to focus on fitness goals. You can always be fitter but can't always get slimmer so I'm looking for a permanent motivation to keep the weight off?

Thanx ladies, I've just changed my target again just by 7lb! But I always said I would call target when I could get in too a small 14 big 12, that's where I am just now! Not been at the gym at all maybe it's time to start as everything is a bit saggy possibly would feel better if I was more toned! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I never set a target at all, but knew jn my head 6 stone needed to go. And when I got near the 10 stone mark I kept trying on the gorgeous skinny MissSixty jeans and some Firetrap ones someone had given to me. I settled at 10.9 target and probably told my Con the week or fortnight before :) I've been at target over a year, stayed to every class and have my diamond target badge now :) I have paid once in 1 year gaining!
I'm size 10 now.

Back