when do you know when to stop this diet ?

I am starting to think that my body is telling me to stop , I am about a stone away from my goal , but Im having a TT , arm and thigh lift and I know I will loss weight with that.
when should I stop ?and when should I start eating to prep for sugery ?
Thank you

Hi,

I think the vague answer is when you feel personally ready to stop, but I would suggest when in a healthy range or at least near it.

I notice tyu are going to have surgery. Is this booked, or your thought at this time? Have any surgeons advised how much you will lose wight wise witht he surgery? Will it amount to the stone you want to also shed.

Good Luck whatever yu decided, let us know how you get on

Sam xx

Hi,

I think the vague answer is when you feel personally ready to stop, but I would suggest when in a healthy range or at least near it.

I notice tyu are going to have surgery. Is this booked, or your thought at this time? Have any surgeons advised how much you will lose wight wise witht he surgery? Will it amount to the stone you want to also shed.

Good Luck whatever yu decided, let us know how you get on

Sam xx
Yes I am booked, Aug 6 th I lost most of my weight a year ago , so I have been at this weight for a year. I was just losing a last little bit before surgery , My Dr said to lose what I could before the OP. He said I should lose about 6 kilos in surgery that will put me below my goal , my goal was a high so I will be fine even If I make my goal in the next 3 weeks, thats the plan
XXXX
Susan

Good Luck with it all and take care

Sam xx

Good luck with the TT. Let us know how you get on as i am really interested.

xx

Good luck!!

Excessive skin is something i am very worried about because i have to lose about 12 stone....how much did you lose???

I hope you will put a diary on here about how it goes for others of us who this will be an option for....

I will be thinking of you and keepimg my fingers crossed that all goes well for you and that you end up with the body of your dreams i am sure that you deserve it after such a long hard journey.

Back