When do you weigh?

v12345

Silver Member
Wanted to know how do you all weight each week?
Is it a morning one or afternoon?
Do you weigh fully clothed?
It's just trying to find the most accurate reading!
X

I always weigh in the morning And just in underwear oh and make sure u had a wee lol

v12345 said:
Wanted to know how do you all weight each week?
Is it a morning one or afternoon?
Do you weigh fully clothed?
It's just trying to find the most accurate reading!
X

On other diets I've always weighed myself in my pjs on a Sunday morning. X

i weigh once a week on a saturday , time of day changes as i dont own a pair i go to moms (cant have scales in the house because i cant keep off them and fluctuations make me feel like why bother) Also clothed no shoes.

I weigh at home every thursday morning on an empty stomach after a wee, totally naked before i get in the bath.

I usually weigh several times a day, clothed and unclothed, before and after a trip to the loo! Not great as can fluctuate a few pounds during day. Started SnS on a Monday and first weighed in the evening so scales are away til tomorrow night

I weigh every Saturday, I don't do it at a specific time each week, no reason why... probably just laziness. But I plan on starting to do it at the same time each week if I can (morning). At the moment I weigh in just my bra, on an empty stomach and after going for a number 1 and 2 (I always take a Senokot Max strength tablet on a Friday to make sure I 'go'). I weigh in the bathroom and unforunately I cannot make sure the scales are in the exact same place on the floor each week because our bathroom is just so small and stupidly laid out that there is nowhere I can leave the scales all the time, so I bring them down from upstairs and put in the bathroom when I need them.

Maybe I worry too much, but I know for a fact that if I was to get on my scales then move them a few feet away and get straight on they would say something different!

Naked, after toilet...err.. both if possible, do most days

Going to stick to only wednesday mornings from this week, no more daily weighs!!

I tend to find that when I weight weekly, I get way too happy about my weight loss and sabotage my diet as I doing so well. So I am sticking to monthly.

I weigh every morning after a wee and in my pj's then do my weekly weigh in on a Friday in the morning as per every morning.

I weigh most days, but always first thing in the morning after the obligatory wee ;0) x

2pm on a Friday and fully clothed!
This is because I was on Lipotrim before and that is the last day and time I was weighed by Mr Pharmacist so I am sticking with that.
I do have a a daily weigh in but only take the weight of my weekly weigh in as whether I have lost or not as weighing daily my weight fluctuates a lot.

Nasher and Basher said:
I tend to find that when I weight weekly, I get way too happy about my weight loss and sabotage my diet as I doing so well. So I am sticking to monthly.

That's some willpower to weigh monthly :)))
I couldn't last 2 days I don't think! :( x

Nasher and Basher said:

I find that too if I weight weekly, but I then weigh daily- seeing it not move makes me keep grafting!

10 lost : 57 to goal

Laurie said:
Saturday mornings when my mum takes the scales out of their hiding place lol

Myn will be Wednesday morning as I started today :) x

Back