When does it get easier???

Thanks T&C. Yes I will do that. I had put on another thread that I am really suffering today with a bad stomach. It started last night and I now can't move too far from the loo! In one sense it is good because it has completely knocked the hunger as it is 2pm and I have not had my 2nd shake of the day which is late as the past 2 days I had it at 1pm. I shall keep the focus for sure but I think I shall maybe try slim & save if I am going to get a bad tummy. I think slim and save is the same type of thing but there is a bit more of variety with the products. If I thought this bad tummy would only last a few days then disappear I wouldn't mind but it aint much fun at the moment :sigh:.

Hi Rocky Road, I haven't suffered with the bad stomach and hopefully I won't (even though I am only day 1) just keep reading the positive posts and push through the barrier. I am feeling so hungry at the moment and have most of the evening but I am trying to do things like this to take my mind off of it. I literally give in with most things and am so pleased I have completed a day. Push through and you will do it :D

Eh up T&C. I hope day 2 is another good one for you. I went a bit crazy at the end of day 3 and stuck a piece of salmon in the microwave and ate that plain with nothing added. I was so annoyed with myself though. I don't think it should stop ketosis coming because of what it was but I was still annoyed so today I am trying to focus hard again. I am down 8lb after 3 days though which is very motivating for me. I did feel guilty about weighing myself but a member on another forum told me I shouldn't and she was right so I've ditched the guilt and just enjoying the feeling of achieving as I usually give up on things I start.

Eh up T&C. I hope day 2 is another good one for you. I went a bit crazy at the end of day 3 and stuck a piece of salmon in the microwave and ate that plain with nothing added. I was so annoyed with myself though. I don't think it should stop ketosis coming because of what it was but I was still annoyed so today I am trying to focus hard again. I am down 8lb after 3 days though which is very motivating for me. I did feel guilty about weighing myself but a member on another forum told me I shouldn't and she was right so I've ditched the guilt and just enjoying the feeling of achieving as I usually give up on things I start.

well today has been brill so far. Had my second shake just after 3 and have been swimming and walked to my boyfriends 4 miles away. I dong even want food which is great for my 2nd day. 8lb after 3 days is amazing, well done! To be honest, I weighed myself today and being day 2 I should have left it. Doesn't look like I've lost anything but keeping my chin up! As you say, you have achieved by sticking with it, plus a bit of salmon isn't the worst thing you could have eaten. Keep going :D

How are you managing with the exercise T&C? Different people seem to get told different things when they go to the chemist. My one told me that I should not exercise much. She said 3 gentle 20 min walks a day is the most I should do but I don't know if anyone else has been told that. Oh she also said I can use light weights when I am sitting at night but nothing too strenuous as she said I won't have the energy to manage. I see loads of people on here doing lots of exercise though so I don't know if my chemist just don't know what they are talking about lol.

Rocky Road, my chemist asked can I grab time to go for walks and exercise will be good. I figured if I am walking, swimming or jogging, I ,don't feel hungry because I am concentrating on something elseI am toning and losing which means more weight loss and less time on LT! Whether this will work or not will be proven on my first weigh in on Thursday. Plus, if you are to do 3 gentle x 20 min walks, that's an hour so I would rather get it out of the way! Whether I see this enthusiasm whilst being back at work behind a desk is another question. I believe if you feel well enough to move and get your heart racing and blood pumping, do it! I know this is only my 2nd day, but I am feeling grill and if you need support, I am here!

Hi T&C. Support needed already lol. It was all going terribly well after losing 9lb in 4 days and then disaster struck. I don't know what came over but I grabbed spoon and ate a high fat and sugar spread, about 3 tbsp. It was so sweet and I know that I will have put myself out of ketosis if I was in it. I am so annoyed with myself as I only had to do a week and then I have to start refeeding ready for a wedding. The chemist was going to talk me through refeeding for a few days to get ready to eat at the wedding. So there you have it, 4 good days and then a muck up. Oh well. I suppose what I should do is get back on track and then get weighed on Tuesdeay,be honest with the chemist, do my refeeding, go to the wedding and then get straight back on after the wedding. I am definitely going to try slim and save though as I think the variety of savoury food might suit me a bit better.

look at it as a minor set back! I have been in the pub all afternoon watching everyone eat and drink and being honest I nearly gave up and thought I would start next week. Then I had another thought about everyone knowing I am doing it and how bad I would feel after if I failed. Just think, failure isn't an option and the main result MUST be in your mind. If you aren't seriously 100% ready then maybe the other option will be right for you. I am so pleased I have made it through day 3 as I normally am eating all the time! You will do it, just occupy yourself and think of how great you feel when the scales weigh less!

Hi Irish Molly. I managed to delete all my subscribed threads so didn't see this reply. I am still getting used to this site. Thanks for your support. I have had to come off for a wedding as the pharmacist said I need to refeed 3-4 days before. So today I ate some food. I shall try to get past Friday then start afresh but I do not want to put on the 9lb I have lost so I am really going to try and be good at the wedding. I have made the decision though to start slim and save as I was gagging a bit at the shakes. I will be on the other forum more and just wanted to say thanks again for you motivating words :)

Hi T&C. Is it still going well? I'm glad you are managing to stick with it. I must say I never thought I was in ketosis but I must have been because after eating that stuff yesterday I have been hungry all day today in comparison to before. You might see from my other post that I am going to go onto S&S so you won't see me on this forum much now. I hope it all goes well and thanks again for your support :).

Hi Carla I hope you are managing hun? Let me know how you are getting on. You will probably see from the other messages that I am off to S&S but it would be nice to hear how you are getting on. Message me anytime .... that applies to everyone :)

hi rocky road, didn't see that post but good luck! I am day 4 today and still going strong. Good luck again and keep thinking positive and your main goals! :D

Back