1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

When does it get easier?!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by linzig, 4 March 2014 Social URL.

1. linzig

linzig Member

Hiya, I just started exante yesterday and I'm sooo hungry! I've been feeling a bit dizzy and sick too :-/ when will I start to feel a bit human again?!

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Darcy15

Darcy15 A woman on a mission!

First 3-4 days are tough, then it gets very much easier :)

4. zara877

zara877 Well-Known Member

Makesure ur drinking at least 2 litrs of water a day. I find that usually stops the hunger and cravings xx it also helps the headaches and sickness x

5. GemsGem

GemsGem Active Member

It will be worth in when you get in the scales ?x

6. TAUPE

TAUPE Well-Known Member

Yes, just stick with it and it will get a lot easier. You may even start to feel better than you have done in a long while.

7. mrsdkt2012

mrsdkt2012 Well-Known Member

I am on day 2 and finding today much easier :)

I had my packs yesterday at 8, 12 and 5 -- was starving when i got home from work at 3:15! Today I am yet to have my first, hoping to have it at 11ish and just been drinking loads of water :) Good luck! xx

8. linzig

linzig Member

Oh I'm definitely gonna stick it out. The pros outweigh the cons! Feel a bit better today and hoping even better by tomorrow! x

9. TAUPE

TAUPE Well-Known Member

That's great - just keep going day by day. You are so right - think of the positives, it is so worth it.

10. mrsdkt2012

How was your day yesterday? x

11. linzig

linzig Member

I wasn't as hungry yesterday but still felt very tired. Today is not as bad which is great! Think I could finally be getting there! xx

12. mrsdkt2012

Yay! Hope today is a good day for you! I am on day 4 now and so far enjoying most of the packs, I have thankfully managed to find someone who will swap with me so I can get rid of the bloody awful porridge! x