• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

When does it start to slow down??

ava

Silver Member
Mine's not slowed down yet, in fact last week on my AAM week i lost 7lb! I fully expect it to slow as i get closer to my target though :)

Well done on the 6lb, fantastic :D

ava

Silver Member
Not really, just running round after my 2 year old and i try to go for a walk everyday if i can. I'm going to start swimming too soon. I can only put my good losses down to the fact that i was rather large to start with, and i've stuck to it 100%. Whatever i'm doing it seems to be working, i'm sure it will do for you too. Look forward to hearing your first week loss :D

S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
The first weeeks weight loss is glycogen and water mainly .... after that it's fat!!! Look to a monthly loss of at least one stone and so if you have a bad week and don't lose lots, the next week will be better.

Water is definately a big contributer in making the losses better - so keep glugging!!

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
S: 16st10lb C: 16st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Try not to exercise too much when you are on SS as you won't have the energy and sometimes it can slow your losses down... but I am sure a CDC will come along and let you know..

Love

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet
I did low-carb for a week before starting CD so I had no glycogen stored at all and lost 6lbs.

The first week on CD SS I lost 17lbs, of which maybe 5lbs was water.

The losses usually start to slow down near to the BMI of 25.

chicken on a mission

Restarting to lose 4stone
I agree with that. First time round on LL I lost 6.5lbs but I had been Slimfasting before that so had mostly used up my glycogen stores.

This time round I have lost 9lbs in 4 days but went straight into with no dieting before hand.