When does it start to slow down??

NewLife4Me

I'm on day 4 of SS, keeping to it 100%, I weighed myself yesterday :)rolleyes:), and in 3 days I had lost 6Llbs, thrilled!!!

I guess the first week goes like that....when does it start to slow down the weight loss or is every body different to the speed of weight loss?

Mine's not slowed down yet, in fact last week on my AAM week i lost 7lb! I fully expect it to slow as i get closer to my target though :)

Well done on the 6lb, fantastic :D

Thanks Ava!!

You have had great losses! Hope I can do the same!

Do you do any exercise? I try to swim for 40mins or walk the dog for an hour each day.

Not really, just running round after my 2 year old and i try to go for a walk everyday if i can. I'm going to start swimming too soon. I can only put my good losses down to the fact that i was rather large to start with, and i've stuck to it 100%. Whatever i'm doing it seems to be working, i'm sure it will do for you too. Look forward to hearing your first week loss :D

The first weeeks weight loss is glycogen and water mainly .... after that it's fat!!! Look to a monthly loss of at least one stone and so if you have a bad week and don't lose lots, the next week will be better.

Water is definately a big contributer in making the losses better - so keep glugging!!

Try not to exercise too much when you are on SS as you won't have the energy and sometimes it can slow your losses down... but I am sure a CDC will come along and let you know..

Love

I did low-carb for a week before starting CD so I had no glycogen stored at all and lost 6lbs.

The first week on CD SS I lost 17lbs, of which maybe 5lbs was water.

The losses usually start to slow down near to the BMI of 25.

I agree with that. First time round on LL I lost 6.5lbs but I had been Slimfasting before that so had mostly used up my glycogen stores.

This time round I have lost 9lbs in 4 days but went straight into with no dieting before hand.

Back