When I am slim i want to ......

Glasgow girl62

Be able to sit in the bath , take the plug out and let the water all drain away without some sitting behind me
waiting to whoosh past when I stand up :)

Walk into a shop, see something I LIKE, pick a size 12 off the shelf and IT FITS!!!!!

Go out with my mates and not feel like crap the minute we leave the house.

oh there are so many i just don't want to regret not doing anything else because of my weight, for most of my life i have put off so much. I want to look in the mirror and see the person i feel like on the inside- that and look totally hot! My inner self is definately a babe! Not go to the doctor and for my weight to be mentioned or me dredding the topic and i also want to get fit and healthy xxx

.......pose for hundreds of pictures with my gorgeous little boy to make up for the last 21 months as I have only been pictured with him once since we came home from the hospital.

.......pose for hundreds of pictures with my gorgeous little boy to make up for the last 21 months as I have only been pictured with him once since we came home from the hospital.

Thats on my list too.

Be able to sit in the bath , take the plug out and let the water all drain away without some sitting behind me
waiting to whoosh past when I stand up :)

I want to wear a size 10:D

Wear sexy undies!!!!

Stop sitting on the sidelines watching the world go by and Grab life by the throat and live for the moment!!

stand tall in front of my inlaws and not be embarrased about the way my body looks. Have the confiedence to chuck any old clothes on and feel good about myself rather than having to spend hours applying make up and doing my hair to compensate for the way i look

I just want to be normal... I feel huge, I look huge, I am huge. I've never felt a normal size and I would just love to be able to buy "normal" clothes and not whatever expensive crap Evans have in stock :(

((Warning : TMI))

I also want to enjoy sex more and not have my size hold me back :eek:

To not feel inadequate to other peoples bodies, to feel sexy, to feel confident to get my picture taken on a night out instead of making excuses or hiding xx

to look good in skinny jeans with heals and a nice fitted top.........rather than leggins, baggy top and long black cardigan :p

i want to make everyones head turn coz they wonder who i am becuase they dont reconsie me , coz they havent seen me in a while :eek:

Back