When I am slim i want to ......

To wear a size 12, feel sexy, more confidence, go in one of those big balls and be pushed down the hills lol. To be like my old self!

...join my soldier boyfriend when he's training and not hold him back because I'm tired or out of breath.

...have my ring finger sized properly with skinny hands so when he eventually gives me a diamond, I won't be allowed to let it not fit!!!

...hear the compliments that I heard last time I lost weight.

Be able to walk into a shop & ind clothes in my size! I also want to be able to run around after my little girl without getting breathless

Be able to wear a skirt or dress n not worry that my legs will rub together after a few minutes. Walk down the street with my boyfriend n not worry that people are saying there goes fatty and skinny x

i want to be able to go out of the house and feel confident and i want to be able to go out with friends and not feel like the fat ugly one in a crowd of stunners.
i say to them.... everyone has a fat friend and im proud to be yours lol

I want to fit into the clothes i have in my wardrobe.

I am fed up with feeling lethargic all the time.

I will buy some nice underware when i am at target and feel grrrreat in it :flirt2:

Buy loads of gorgeous pin up style dresses, and dress like me ad not a frumpy mummy

~*~Louisa~*~ said:
Buy loads of gorgeous pin up style dresses, and dress like me ad not a frumpy mummy

Then you will love a website Betty Paige clothing they have a shop in Vegas but do mail order

I have ready odered by slim me dress x

Love pictures of me and my daughter and be a mummy she deserves!

To be able to have the confidence to talk to anyone and not worry that they're thinking OMG you're so fat!

To be able to wear the clothes I love and not worry about what I look like.

I'd also love to be fit enough to run a half marathon and maybe eventually a marathon!

Glasgow girl62 said:
Be able to sit in the bath , take the plug out and let the water all drain away without some sitting behind me
waiting to whoosh past when I stand up :)

I love this. It's me too.
I want to wear cute small clothes.
I want to walk around without having to suck my belly in all the time.

Then you will love a website Betty Paige clothing they have a shop in Vegas but do mail order

OMG now I am in love with like 8 dresses lol

even worse... I think now I should convince my dad to stay in california instead of coming back so we have to visit him and i can go to the San Francisco BOUTIQUE

Back