When i do join ww will you welcome me on here

The new one, does store your point Marie. You enter how many you can eat a day and then it counts them down for you whenever you work out what you want to eat and then use them. I brought it last night and its fab. It cost £6.95.

For some reason I cant pm but I can email my hotmail address to you if you like.

I am now starting to use the calculator as I am sure it will be easier when I have go used to how it works. But so far so good and I am getting on ok with it.

Yes it is a little square on with stripes on the front. You can put in your points each morning and then everytime you calculate points that you are going to eat you press the use button and it counts down your points so tells you how many you have left for that day. It is a great little thing to have in your bag.

I had one of the database ones and tried to use the tracker in it but didnt like that method at all. I was always forgetting about something and mucking up my points. I prefer to write it all down. I have a wee notebook I keep in my bag, I just write down what Ive eaten, the points and how many points I have left. Works for me :)

Back to your original question, a lady started at my ww meeting last monday and she was going away for the weekend ! She stayed the same this week but was pleased with that. Her theory was "damage limitation". If she'd left it a week to join, she'd probably have had another 4lbs to shift.

That could be my problem when I eventually get used to it Starlight. As I say I have only been using it today and think it is the bees knees but we will see in a few days LOL.

Back