When I get to target weight I'm going to treat myself to....

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
... a couple of well-cut bespoke suits :D

I'm a bloody awkward shape... I'm wearing a 46" suit jacket... it fits across the shoulders, bit baggy across the chest, WAY baggy across the stomach & too long in the sleeves :eek::eek::eek:

I need to go to Billy Smarts I think :eek::eek::eek:

What are you going to treat yourself to ?

:D Im going to treat myself to lookinf gorgeous on christmas day in a stunning black strapless cocktail dress instead of last year.. looking like a frump

Im going to treat myself and my son to a well deserved, relaxing, sandcastle buiding, and watermelon eating holiday, just the two of us, somewhere warm with beautiful scenery. Might add some cute short tight outfits for his new yummy mummy to the treat aswell.

mmmm, prob a new house!

we are planning to move this year and will prob happen about the same time as getting to target! not sure if i should spend any extra till gordon brown has had his stamp duty off us! bloody 3%!!! robbing bar steward! ;)

will need new shoes too :D:D:D and new jeans :D:D:D new everything! :D:D:D

oh and a new hoover, a sebo, to tackle the dog hairs!

mmmm, prob a new house!

we are planning to move this year and will prob happen about the same time as getting to target! not sure if i should spend any extra till gordon brown has had his stamp duty off us! bloody 3%!!! robbing bar steward! ;)

will need new shoes too :D:D:D and new jeans :D:D:D new everything! :D:D:D

oh and a new hoover, a sebo, to tackle the dog hairs!

On the news last night reported that Gordon my suspend SD to get the housing market started - keep you eyes peeled :D

Hmmmm - first my dream YouTube - audi R8 advert and full music track - nice (I love the music) :D

But seriously..... I wouldn't mind emploing a sylist to come look through my ecclectric wardrobe of clothes and assess once and for all what looks good and suits my 'hourglass' figure - I have some fab clothes which will not fit by then but I will want to keep them so again, find a great takented seamstress to alter for me.

Think my OH is saving up for a ball and chain as he keeps saying he'll be fighting 'them' off ( can't wait !!):eek::eek:

My treat is already hanging in the wardrobe its a slinky tight grey dress that i've never worn and everytime I look at it I think I should throw it away but nope I shall fit into that one day x

Just booked me & the mrs for a
complete makeover and photographic experience at www.newidexperiences.com in a couple of weeks.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost
week15 5lb's lost

A timeless and very vwey expensive little black dress ,heels handbag jewellery and everything else i can think of to go with it which will I will then wear to every party till im an old biddie !

I want to book a holiday somewhere really hot exotic for christmas this year for me and my OH and I want to wear a bikini on the beach and actually feel great in it!!

WONDER WOMAN PICTURE!

Well I get to goal I am going to buy myself lots of new clothes and get rid of every single big item of clothing that I have! No excuses for me to EVER slip into something a little more comfy :D lol

Then want to focus on working out in the gym to get all toned and once I feel I have done my best then I am going to get a picture taken dressed up as wonder woman as the final I DID IT! :D

Lynda-Carter---Wonder-Woman-Photograph-C10101726.jpg

Then! I am going to aim for the dream goal that I have been wanting for YEARS! And that is to go to VEGAS! :D

LasVegas.jpg

Oh wow - i get butterflies just thinking about all these things!!! :)

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN ACHIEVING ALL YOUR TREATS AND MAKING ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE XOXOXOXO

Back