When I rule the world................

If I ruled the world...

First off I'd award my boyfriend his phd without him actually having to write the darn thing - so I can have him all to myself again...

My housemate would learn to walk down the stairs without stomping loudly and how to shut doors quietly. Everytime she attempted to do either incorrectly, she'd get small electric shocks sent to her arse.

Thats all for now.

Luv CC xx xx xx

If I ruled the world

Size 0 wouldnt even be known...let alone strived for...

i mean a size ZERO...

Ivy

If I ruled the world, I'd be mega rich and help out the people who needed cash (kinda like secret millionaire!!)

My daughters nasty classmate would be shipped away on a desert island with people that she would not get away with being nasty to

I would live in eternal sunshine

There would be no starving people ANYWHERE

Any 'isms' would be outlawed

Celebrity BB would actually have celebrities in it!!!

I'm going to move New Years Day to December 26th. Then we can get the whole eating thing done in 2 days. Good idea do you reckon?

Then I am going to fine people who don't have their purses ready at the supermarket when the checkout bod tells them how much it is. Rummage, rummage...wonder where it's gone...rummage, rummage. Nice and relaxed. Maybe have a little chat with other half , or redistribute the packed shopping in the trolley we wait all in the queue and the checkout lady sits there with hand open.

Do they think they won't have to pay? Why don't they get it ready earlier?

So what would you do if you ruled the world?

That's a genius idea Karion (Xmas and NEw Year all done and dusted in 2 days).

You've been behind me in the supermarket too, wish I'd known I'd have left my loyalty card in my pocket, not sure which one though will have to try them all and I'd have bought all the reduced items that won't scan and the bar code need to be typed in manually.

LOL

Dizzy x

And the middle lane of the motorway is not for sightseeing ............

OMG how true even on new years day with hardly any traffic on the motorways up to nottm there were still these goons driving in the middle lane at 60 miles an hour.........why ? It`s so infuriating as you pootle along on the nearside line then you have to go over 2 more lanes just to overtake a wally sat cruising in the middle lane ......ooooooooooooooooo

New years day on 26th would be good but what about the week off work ......we will have to have a week long bank holiday ....lol

I'm surprised that there haven't been more posts on here - surely everyone has had that - 'If I ruled the world ....' thought at least once in their lives.

If I ruled the world, Brian Clough would still be alive and managing Derby County who would now be bigger than Man Utd

.......... see its easy to have crazy 'if only' thoughts

If I ruled the world my children, and in fact all children, would do as they were told and not ask "why???"

Learning a musical instrument would be a quiet hobby.

Coming in at 11pm, sober and not having borrowed half the world debt off me would be "COOL" .........

........ anyone see a pattern here??? Teenagers!!!!!!!!!!! Arrrrrgggghhh!!!

Perhaps, if I ruled the world kids would go from being 10 to 25 in one year!!!

hell no! I cant handle the whinging and whining of my hubby when he has the sniffles let alone pregnancy AND labour!!

if i ruled the world chinese food would be calorie/fat free, there would be no teletubbies and other drivers would always thank you when u let them out of a junction.

Back