When I'm thinner I will......

You ladies ( and I use the term losely.. ) are making me blush... :)

How nasty of your sister in law to use that line in an argument..

I was once called that ( well the male equivalent ) by a co-worker in the lunch room one day ( he didn't say it direct to me but I was witin earshot ) so I replied with the following...
"I may be fat, but I can diet and get thin, you'll always be an ugly ginger tw*t...." much to the amusement of my other co-workers...

You ladies ( and I use the term losely.. ) are making me blush... :)

How nasty of your sister in law to use that line in an argument..

I was once called that ( well the male equivalent ) by a co-worker in the lunch room one day ( he didn't say it direct to me but I was witin earshot ) so I replied with the following...
"I may be fat, but I can diet and get thin, you'll always be an ugly ginger tw*t...." much to the amusement of my other co-workers...

Quality :)

"I may be fat, but I can diet and get thin, you'll always be an ugly ginger tw*t...." much to the amusement of my other co-workers..

Love it! , im actually used to it now, she says it that often, although at a size 18 herself (im a 18/20) there is hardly much between us. Even when i was thin and when i am again i would never use such a name

I think it would be perfectly reasonable to call her it once the roles are reversed, even if it's only the once so that she gets to know how it feels..

Hehe, some of the posts here have had me in stiches!

When I'm thinner I will...

* stick two fingers up at anyone who has ever called me fat
* eat a plate of chips in public without people thinking that's all I ever eat!
* bag myself a hunk of a man :rolleyes:
* walk down the street with my head held high knowing that I've achieved my goal!

Great thread by the way :D

What a great thread....and so lovely to read what everone is looking forward to doing :)

Me? When I am slimmer I'm looking forward to...

1) Going into clothes shops and buying whatever I want and knowing that it will fit AND look as good on me as it does on the models! I was 8st for years when I was younger but felt fat because my mother always criticised me and so never appreciated clothes....and now that I am cuddly the clothes DO look awful on me!!!

2) Buying LOTS of sexy matching underwear, getting my mojo back and wearing Neil out! ;)

3) Burning my jeans and getting back into skirts, stockings and heels.

4) Feeling confident enough to actually wear skirts and shorts in the summer and actually get some colour into my milkbottle-white legs :D

5) Not being suicidal when in changing rooms and things look HIDEOUS on me because of my big bum and big belly :cry:

6) Getting back into my horse riding lessons and having riding holidays in UK and abroad.

7) Feeling healthier, fitter and happier in myself :D

Sure there's more but getting back on a horse and looking good in clothes once more are my two main aims :)

Next years works Xmas party! - I've got a great idea:)

I'm gonna hire one of those fat suits and mope around all night moaning "where did it all go right, where did it all go right, damn you Slimming World"

lol

Steve

Back