When is best to refeed?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by SkinkWitch, 17 May 2008 Social URL.

1. SkinkWitch

SkinkWitch I've got the power

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi, I have just weighed myself (sneak preview before monday) and I'm 3lb away from target, my BMI is now 25. :)

What I'd like to know from anyone doing refeed or planning on starting soon is at what point do you start?
    Do you wait till you've reached target or when you're a few pounds away?
    Or do you go below target to allow for any gain on refeed? I'm confused! :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    I personally would wait until you reach target (although i havent done refeed... my friend has) then if you go slightly below you can play with the amounts of food you are eating to stabalize... i would much rather that then not loose those all important few lbs xx well done you for getting where you are xxx

4. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I think its up to you i'm not sure if theres any strict rule saying when you've got to do it. I personally want to get a few pounds lower as my doc says when you come off TFR your liver gains 3lb in the stores it used to have. Its not fat its more energy reserves.

5. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well hun i lost 10lb on refeed! I stopped before target as my face was getting too thin! I was a bit disappointed as wanted to reach 11 and half stone! I am now maintaining at 11st 5lb so glad i stopped the shakes when i did or i would be prob too think! Myself Fifi and Harriet have all lost more weight on refeed hun so maybe take that into consideration but do whats best for you xxx

6. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I agree with Tracy, if you stick to the re-feed plan and eat what they say then you are sure to still lose weight. Good luck and only refeed when the time is right for you. xx

7. Bindi

Bindi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Im starting refeed this tues for a wk before my hols.....can i repeat refeed menus day4-7 while away (and have couple drinks - will make sure Im out of ketosis) or am I as well off having maintenance bar instead of brekkie/lunch. Im seriously getting puzzled with whats the best option. Please help

8. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

Diet:
    lioptrim
    Oh oh im away on hols next week too!!!
    Iv been refeeding for the last two weeks chemist told me only to follow day two for some bizzare reason, but this week ill be doing days 4-7 to make sure im outta ketosis!
    Im thinkg about bringing maintance bars for brekkie too mmm der lovely

9. SkinkWitch

SkinkWitch I've got the power

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks for the feedback everyone, I will be starting refeed next week!

I can't wait to be back in the land of food (but I'm scared as well LOL)

10. Bindi

Bindi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Skinkwitch
    Im starting to refeed on tues, we can be eating buddys lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.